Carabao Cup 2019/20

2 minutes ago, jorvik_latic said:

Sounded like there were some positives there, unlucky really (apart from the shocking defending for the 3rd). 

Who failed to close down the crosser of the ball? too lazy to bother.

Edited by BP1960

Sorry to say this but I'm glad! It would only have given AL and Mo further licence to keep picking shite like maouche and bragner. Puts more pressure on them cunts! First time I ever been happy to lose, sad sad times.

Edited by latics22
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, latics22 said:

Sorry to say this but I'm glad! It would only have given AL and Mo further licence to keep picking shite like maouche and bragner. Puts more pressure on them cunts! First time I ever been happy to lose, sad sad times.

I,ve got news for you....they will still pick them

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, latics22 said:

Jesus

22 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Worse was not closing down the crosser of the ball and Lacovitte's  poor attempt when beaten in the air by Dack.

It was Graham who beat him in the air but yes he was weak. The irony is we nearly got done by exactly the same ball 5 mins earlier fortunately then Dack missed but it should have been a warning sign.

13 minutes ago, latics22 said:

This was the worst way to lose, I mean we were always going to but this has given the powers that be a stay of execution now because we bagged. 

1 minute ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

This was the worst way to lose, I mean we were always going to but this has given the powers that be a stay of execution now because we bagged. 

Branger came on and we conceded 3 goals. His starting place is assured at Bradford on Saturday.

• Like 1