Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Sparkleking

Carabao Cup 2019/20

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, oafcmb said:

Blackburn should've had a penalty and the goal what got disallowed were a joke. so basically we should of lost by a lot more 

...was a joke...

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Looked like a stonewaller the hand ball with Mills? They are supposed to be given now aren’t they? 

 

Fluking a 1 goal loss might be more damaging than actually getting hammered for 6 which is what should have happened. 

 

Lets see what happens on Saturday.

Your prediction for last night was way off the mark, looking forward to Saturday's result.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How is anyone defending Sefil ? 3 times a diagonal ball was played into the striker and laid off into his zone and he’s not even in the picture on the highlights. Madness 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BP1960 said:

 

He wasn't to be seen was he?

 

That winger. Good one.

 

Talk to me again about how awful Woods is and that Mills only goes sideways or backwards

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, welshgaz said:

I know I will get hammered for this but Sefil did well first half. With a experienced player alongside him he will do ok. Fans need to give the lad a break.

 

He did alright at FGR with Wheater alongside him too. Wasn't the donkey folk suggested that day. Was fucking atrocious in that 2nd half vs Crewe though (with no Wheater alongside him.) His positional sense looks to be dreadful...but that can be coached into him. Games with Stott and Sefil in the back line, we might as well just write off and I would rather it be Stott with Wheater (until Egert is fit.) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, boundaryblue80 said:

 

He did alright at FGR with Wheater alongside him too. Wasn't the donkey folk suggested that day. Was fucking atrocious in that 2nd half vs Crewe though (with no Wheater alongside him.) His positional sense looks to be dreadful...but that can be coached into him. Games with Stott and Sefil in the back line, we might as well just write off and I would rather it be Stott with Wheater (until Egert is fit.) 

Like Clarke, Wheater will keep his CB partner on track. Think Egert will turn out to be a decent signing once fit.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, oafcmb said:

Blackburn should've had a penalty and the goal what got disallowed was a joke. so basically we should of lost by a lot more 

Where are the of / have boys? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Magic Mikey said:

Where are the of / have boys? 

 

2 hours ago, Bobledgersheart said:

...was a joke...

....step by step....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Magic Mikey said:

Where are the of / have boys? 

Having a day of

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Looked like a stonewaller the hand ball with Mills? They are supposed to be given now aren’t they? 

 

Fluking a 1 goal loss might be more damaging than actually getting hammered for 6 which is what should have happened. 

 

Lets see what happens on Saturday.

Fuck me... where to start. Nah won’t bother. Lost cause. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, oafcmb said:

Blackburn should've had a penalty and the goal what got disallowed was a joke. so basically we should of  have lost by a lot more 

 

2 hours ago, Magic Mikey said:

Where are the of / have boys? 

 

Given that it is the very first post by @oafcmb I was going to overlook the error... but nah... 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/13/2019 at 12:10 PM, oafcshuck said:

I'm allowed an opinion.  

Shuck - I respect your right to have a wrong opinion. 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sefil is a 25 year old centre half who we are all agreed is positionally very poor.  Rather late to coach what should by now be second nature.

 

I imagine Marco & Mo told Banny about all the great signings they were making, tell everyone what they want to hear, and now the stark reality of what he has to play with has struck home.

 

We nearly won through a not surprising lack of respect but the subs changed the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Hands on said:

Sefil is a 25 year old centre half who we are all agreed is positionally very poor.  Rather late to coach what should by now be second nature.

 

I imagine Marco & Mo told Banny about all the great signings they were making, tell everyone what they want to hear, and now the stark reality of what he has to play with has struck home.

 

We nearly won through a not surprising lack of respect but the subs changed the game.

Similar age to when plenty of players have made the step up and improved greatly 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Similar age to when plenty of players have made the step up and improved greatly 

I've got Stuart Pierce. How many does plenty mean? I'd hope for 10 but give me 5 at least

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, oafcmb said:

Blackburn should've had a penalty and the goal what got disallowed was a joke. so basically we should of lost by a lot more 

Bollocks!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, leeslover said:

I've got Stuart Pierce. How many does plenty mean? I'd hope for 10 but give me 5 at least

Vardy, Lee Gregory, David Eyres, Missilou off top of my head. Be many more who have played lower and worse leagues and stepped up to english league football

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Vardy, Lee Gregory, David Eyres, Missilou off top of my head. Be many more who have played lower and worse leagues and stepped up to english league football

Ì

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Looked like a stonewaller the hand ball with Mills? They are supposed to be given now aren’t they? 

 

Fluking a 1 goal loss might be more damaging than actually getting hammered for 6 which is what should have happened. 

 

Lets see what happens on Saturday.

 

:hanged:

 

Score prediction for Saturday?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Looked like a stonewaller the hand ball with Mills? They are supposed to be given now aren’t they? 

 

Fluking a 1 goal loss might be more damaging than actually getting hammered for 6 which is what should have happened. 

 

Lets see what happens on Saturday.

“Should have been hammered for 6” ..... are you for real? Did you go to the game? Or would you just like them to be hammered for 6?

Pathetic post. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gary1906 said:

Bollocks!!

Not bollocks but wouldn't expect us to beat a champ side 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

2-1 Bantams

 

I’ll go the draw.  But 2-1 is a decent shout. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Hands on said:

Sefil is a 25 year old centre half who we are all agreed is positionally very poor.  Rather late to coach what should by now be second nature.


 

I've only seen Sefil at FGR apart from highlights, but I got fed up of listening to Woods constantly yelling at him, telling him where to position himself.

 

A 25 year old shouldn't need that kind of regular instruction. Once Wheater is back and Egert is fit, we should look pretty solid at the back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Bristolatic said:

I've only seen Sefil at FGR apart from highlights, but I got fed up of listening to Woods constantly yelling at him, telling him where to position himself.

 

A 25 year old shouldn't need that kind of regular instruction. Once Wheater is back and Egert is fit, we should look pretty solid at the back.

Will we drop the new golden boy tho 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...