Carabao Cup 2019/20

1 minute ago, Bobledgersheart said:

Mowbray invariably puts out a weakened team in this competition so it may not be as cut and dried as some of us think.

....here's hoping

Unless he’s planning to play the Under 10’s with his gran in net I think they will be fine 

37 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

From you, probably Simon Corney or Paul Scholes...

Nice dodge 👍 

Well played (to the crowd)....AL would be impressed with that deflection.

Care to answer the question?

Edited by boundaryblue80

5 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

No interference, Sefil and Vera in the team on merit.

Not sure what part of "Sefil is the only fit CB along with Stott that we have" that people aren't getting. Unfortunately, he's currently an automatic picks until Wheater and Egert are fit. Which is a big worry...I'd like to see another CB brought in before Aug 31st.

As for Vera, I presume he's being given a chance to get fit and show he's capable (has plenty to do to improve obviously.) I know he's most peoples favourite boo-boy and doesn't have the silky skills that once cult hero Ngoo had, but it's not hard to believe Banide wants to give him a few games before deciding to can him. Maybe he has already judging by his HT removal. I know most want to believe they're back picking the team but then Nepu would be playing if they were.

Just now, boundaryblue80 said:

You can either tell us what that means or just write cryptic stuff that sounds good but offers little...

Mick Priest told Gevaro that Salford wanted him. Gevaro had already signed his deal here. Priest wasn't seen since and, weirdly, one of our better players from last season is not catching...

7 minutes ago, boundaryblue80 said:

Not sure what part of "Sefil is the only fit CB along with Stott that we have" that people aren't getting. Unfortunately, he's currently an automatic picks until Wheater and Egert are fit. Which is a big worry...I'd like to see another CB brought in before Aug 31st.

As for Vera, I presume he's being given a chance to get fit and show he's capable (has plenty to do to improve obviously.) I know he's most peoples favourite boo-boy and doesn't have the silky skills that once cult hero Ngoo had, but it's not hard to believe Banide wants to give him a few games before deciding to can him. Maybe he has already judging by his HT removal. I know most want to believe they're back picking the team but then Nepu would be playing if they were.

Iacovetti, Hamer, Mills could have played there I'd say.

Just now, deyres42 said:

Iacovetti, Hamer, Mills could have played there I'd say.

Fullback

Fullback

and....

Fullback/Wingback

2 of them playing in the positions they play. Iacovetti already another booboy that gets pelters.....

Whatever chosen will be given the big shitty Oldham stick 👍

2 minutes ago, boundaryblue80 said:

Fullback

Fullback

and....

Fullback/Wingback

2 of them playing in the positions they play. Iacovetti already another booboy that gets pelters.....

Whatever chosen will be given the big shitty Oldham stick 👍

All could play centre half and do it better than Sefil.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Mick Priest told Gevaro that Salford wanted him. Gevaro had already signed his deal here. Priest wasn't seen since and, weirdly, one of our better players from last season is not catching...

Looks like Priest told the wrong person about Salfords interest then eh. And got the chop for it.

As for Nepu, thought they got banished & sent to the youth never to been seen again if they went courting other clubs. Not on the bench and put on when it's going wrong. We'll see Nepu in that 1st team again shortly...I'm 99.9% certain of it. And that'll be coz Banide will realise he's fucking up by not playing him 👍