9 minutes ago, Fanny Adams said:

We won't know tbh.

People were saying Andy Taylor was a good signing, this time last season.

Bundle of laughs you aren’t you.

Situations and players are not comparable

http://www.shrimpsvoices.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=24584&sid=225e5c9e82c13f333277fa1180314214

Edited by kowenicki

22 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

Sounds like you've got a case of squadaphobia...

Well no not exactly but Id be surprised if hes come here to be a squad player due to his age and the fact he was player of the season last year at the club he was at. Tom is now an established first teamer so I don't see him wanting to be understudy.

If him and Hamer are competing for 1 spot and that strength in depth is reflected across the rest of the pitch then our owner will be making good on his 100% better budget promise which will massively surprise me 

8 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Well no not exactly but Id be surprised if hes come here to be a squad player due to his age and the fact he was player of the season last year at the club he was at. Tom is now an established first teamer so I don't see him wanting to be understudy.

If him and Hamer are competing for 1 spot and that strength in depth is reflected across the rest of the pitch then our owner will be making good on his 100% better budget promise which will massively surprise me 

I'm trying to think when we last genuinely had competition for the majority of places. Our budget means we never truly will have compared to some obviously.

Edited by singe

2 hours ago, Crusoe said:

I'd suggest "The Bomb" for his nickname, but I'm not even sure BP1960 would get a reference that old.

I got it, although a psychologist would have a field day over your word association for someone coming to Oldham 

3 hours ago, archiecat said:

3 player of the year awards for Morecambe, lad must be awesome !

Far better than you give him credit, I'm still pinching myself as to how Latics signed him over League one sides? Massive loss for Morecambe!

• Like 1