6 hours ago, mikejh45 said:

We played Hamer with Dummigan on the right before now so why not Hamer with Mills.

He says he can also play midfield. Going off the runs that he made in both games against us last season he could easily play on the right wing. He also looks to have a good throw like Hamer. Looks an upgrade on Hunt to me. 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Jesus. We haven’t signed Cafu. Just a backup RB.

No, but you're going to see a bloody good player who covers every blade of grass and will put others fitness levels to shame.

We are talking about 'Oldham' not Brazil.

6 minutes ago, OLDHAMADE said:

No, but you're going to see a bloody good player who covers every blade of grass and will put others fitness levels to shame.

We are talking about 'Oldham' not Brazil.

You know him well then?

12 hours ago, OLDHAMADE said:

I live in Heysham, 2 miles from Morecambe and I'm fully aware of how good this lad is.

That answer your question?

Lovely part of the world. I used to play football for a team from Heysham, called Middleton.... and spent a long hot summer at a mate’s house that backed onto Morecambe bay - Twemlow Parade - overlooking Heysham.

• Like 1

Well i'm amazed. I've got to page three and this thread hasn't turned negative yet. Well done !

Still, I suppose there's still time for the doom merchants to turn it around.

Well, gotta rush off ta't'foot of our sturrs.

Edited by redlion

37 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

Lovely part of the world. I used to play football for a team from Heysham, called Middleton.... and spent a long hot summer at a mate’s house that backed onto Morecambe bay - Twemlow Parade - overlooking Heysham.

Nice spot by the cliffs, we've lived in Heysham since 1989 and it's still a easy journey over to Oldham to see family and get to B.P 

8 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

In his interview, didn't Mills say he hasn't met Banide yet? If so (unless I misheard it), who had the knowledge to sign him? Whoever it was, well done. And well done AL for getting the deal done.

I presume AL was at the Morecambe game and targeted him from there. Or ML 

It’s a good signing, we just need to ensure Hamer develops as he is out next sellable asset. 

Edited by LightDN123

31 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

In his interview, didn't Mills say he hasn't met Banide yet? If so (unless I misheard it), who had the knowledge to sign him? Whoever it was, well done. And well done AL for getting the deal done.

I find it hard to understand why a player would sign for a club without wanting to meet the manager.  Surely you'd want to understand his plans.

3 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

I find it hard to understand why a player would sign for a club without wanting to meet the manager.  Surely you'd want to understand his plans.

The plans must come from higher above.

The manager is there just to do his job - to manage. 

26 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

It was driven by Bullshit Baz. Good signing though...

I think people are harsh on the bloke when they question his purpose of being on the board.

It sounds like he does a lot of work behind the scenes that goes unnoticed...   

3 minutes ago, Fanny Adams said:

I think people are harsh on the bloke when they question his purpose of being on the board.

It sounds like he does a lot of work behind the scenes that goes unnoticed...   

Be careful with these ideas.....people on here will want to inspect your ID.