Edmundson gone to Rangers

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Gaz_Oafc said:

So is George now the C*nt for screwing over everybody's favourite chairman Mr MacAnthony or is it still AL's fault?

As I said at the time... the Posh chairman is the c*nt.  You just have to look at his extremely shaky history. 

Reminds me of the time a few years back when I explained to my doctor an embarrasing problem of me becoming "aroused" when I saw myself in the mirror.

He said, "That's an easy diagnosis - it's because you're a cu*t" 😶

11 hours ago, latics22 said:

We going to have tunning match commentary of his every kick. Hes gone , let move on

There are some who think that it is of interest to see how a recently departed (and well liked) player is faring at his new club. 

The subject of this thread is Edmundson after all. We haven’t had and I doubt very much that we will have a ‘running commentary ‘ of his every kick either.

Oh..and can I just check that, in the fullness of time, it will be okay with you if the occasional post regarding the ex centre back appears in the thread ‘Ex players and that’?

Asking for a friend...

9 hours ago, TheBigDog said:

There are some who think that it is of interest to see how a recently departed (and well liked) player is faring at his new club. 

The subject of this thread is Edmundson after all. We haven’t had and I doubt very much that we will have a ‘running commentary ‘ of his every kick either.

Oh..and can I just check that, in the fullness of time, it will be okay with you if the occasional post regarding the ex centre back appears in the thread ‘Ex players and that’?

Asking for a friend...

Well I suppose the odd mention? Maybe if he scores or wins something, I can let those go. But general chat for every game he plays seems a little OT.

He's gone playing in a pub league north of Hadrian's Wall - having moved from a pub league south of said wall. Impossible to judge until he plays in a decent league IMO - see Adam Rooney - shite here and couldn't score in our 3rd division - amazing at Aberdeen and scored for fun in their Prem League.

2 hours ago, wiseowl said:

He's gone playing in a pub league north of Hadrian's Wall - having moved from a pub league south of said wall. Impossible to judge until he plays in a decent league IMO - see Adam Rooney - shite here and couldn't score in our 3rd division - amazing at Aberdeen and scored for fun in their Prem League.

Adam Rooney was broken when he came here (not the first, probably not the last). George will do fine in most games, win every header etc. He'll have to step up a long long way against Celtic and anyone they play if they get lucky again in Europe. 

9 hours ago, leeslover said:

Adam Rooney was broken when he came here (not the first, probably not the last). George will do fine in most games, win every header etc. He'll have to step up a long long way against Celtic and anyone they play if they get lucky again in Europe. 

He played very well at Fulham and I'd suspect Celtic wouldn't be much better, he will do just fine continuing to develop and getting better with time, physically he's got all the attributes to do very well in that League.

2 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

He played very well at Fulham and I'd suspect Celtic wouldn't be much better, he will do just fine continuing to develop and getting better with time, physically he's got all the attributes to do very well in that League.

George started in and played the whole of their second leg Europa league game victory on Thursday .

good luck to George at his new club 

Archived