Edmundson gone to Rangers

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

It’s bad enough having to watch the mindless sectarian shite that goes on between those two mickey mouse clubs from afar without some of you bringing it here too.  They are as bad as each other. Vile fans on both sides. 

No, they aren't. Do you go and find websites to defend Eastern European clubs who get sanctioned for racism? The word, "sectarian," is the cover story to pretend it's 6 of 1 and half a dozen. It's racism. If opinions about George Edmundson going to Rangers upset you, may I respectfully suggest you fuck off to another thread and stop being such a snowflake 

13 hours ago, leeslover said:

No, they aren't. Do you go and find websites to defend Eastern European clubs who get sanctioned for racism? The word, "sectarian," is the cover story to pretend it's 6 of 1 and half a dozen. It's racism. If opinions about George Edmundson going to Rangers upset you, may I respectfully suggest you fuck off to another thread and stop being such a snowflake 

Both as bad as each other... and no I  won’t . 

Celtic fans have some in there too.  If that upsets you then may I respectfully.... etc etc. 

What is sectarianism? In reality it's an extreme form of prejudice and bigotry by (mainly) Scottish (or Scottish/Ulster) against the Irish based on the woeful idea that Catholics are a threat to their Protestant way of life. It isn't a case of they're as bad as each other. That just shows total ignorance. So-called loyalists who have misappropriated the union flag are extremely violent bigots. Rangers fans are typical of this type of bigotry. They get away with their particular brand of prejudice by some on this board because of arseholes/monty-the-bigot types or because people are just totally ignorant of the discrimination and prejudice suffered by Catholics in west Scotland and Northern Ireland. Passing it off blandly as both are the same is ridiculous.  

8 hours ago, bigfatjoe1 said:

What is sectarianism? In reality it's an extreme form of prejudice and bigotry by (mainly) Scottish (or Scottish/Ulster) against the Irish based on the woeful idea that Catholics are a threat to their Protestant way of life. It isn't a case of they're as bad as each other. That just shows total ignorance. So-called loyalists who have misappropriated the union flag are extremely violent bigots. Rangers fans are typical of this type of bigotry. They get away with their particular brand of prejudice by some on this board because of arseholes/monty-the-bigot types or because people are just totally ignorant of the discrimination and prejudice suffered by Catholics in west Scotland and Northern Ireland. Passing it off blandly as both are the same is ridiculous.  

Ignorant cunt. Actually, biggot.

• Ackey locked this topic

Archived