Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Owd Blue

OLDHAM MESSAGE BOARD

Recommended Posts

Just come across a site called We Hate The Oldham Message Board it’s well funny I would suggest everyone looks at it there are some right clowns on there 😂😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Owd Blue said:

Just come across a site called We Hate The Oldham Message Board it’s well funny I would suggest everyone looks at it there are some right clowns on there 😂😂😂

IM LOOKING FOR A BOARD THAT USES CAPS ONLY. DO YOU KNOW OF ANY? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just had a quick scan looks like the ramblings of an angry loner.

 

Still whatever gets you off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GlossopLatic said:

Just had a quick scan looks like the ramblings of an angry loner.

 

Still whatever gets you off.

Shucky maybe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s Micky Malpas off Twitter with his 500 accounts. Genuinely think the bloke has an illness.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've just looked on the other message board Christ that thing is still going in the same format it had 20 years ago. I wonder if the posters on there still use dial up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nothing wrong with the “other message board”. Posters are just as knowledgeable and are fans like yourself. Please stop your sneering.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/2/2019 at 5:29 PM, The Greek said:

Nothing wrong with the “other message board”. Posters are just as knowledgeable and are fans like yourself. Please stop your sneering.

😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/2/2019 at 5:29 PM, The Greek said:

Nothing wrong with the “other message board”. Posters are just as knowledgeable and are fans like yourself. Please stop your sneering.

I like how you have signed up just to say that.

 

P.S - it's fucking shit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/2/2019 at 5:29 PM, The Greek said:

Nothing wrong with the “other message board”. Posters are just as knowledgeable and are fans like yourself. Please stop your sneering.

Remarkable. Yet another new poster, of whom we seem to have had several recently.

If I didn’t know better, I might suspect that a pro-🤡 faction - a number of the newbies seem to be sympathetic to the Chuckle Brothers - have signed up on here to try to rally support for the current owners.

And if I were a cynic, I might also suspect them of starting spurious new threads like this one, to add to owtb’s running costs.

Just a thought.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

On 7/2/2019 at 5:29 PM, The Greek said:

Nothing wrong with the “other message board”. Posters are just as knowledgeable and are fans like yourself. Please stop your sneering.

 

12 minutes ago, Worcester Owl said:

Remarkable. Yet another new poster, of whom we seem to have had several recently.

If I didn’t know better, I might suspect that a pro-🤡 faction - a number of the newbies seem to be sympathetic to the Chuckle Brothers - have signed up on here to try to rally support for the current owners.

And if I were a cynic, I might also suspect them of starting spurious new threads like this one, to add to owtb’s running costs.

Just a thought.

 

‘Beware of Greeks bearing gifts’ 😉

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/22/2019 at 8:08 AM, simplythemostimportantkick said:

IM LOOKING FOR A BOARD THAT USES CAPS ONLY. DO YOU KNOW OF ANY? 

We could set on up where you can only post in green felt pen. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, LaticMark said:

. . . AND WHY NOT?

Not scrawly enough 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...