OLDHAM MESSAGE BOARD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/2/2019 at 5:29 PM, The Greek said:

Nothing wrong with the “other message board”. Posters are just as knowledgeable and are fans like yourself. Please stop your sneering.

I like how you have signed up just to say that.

P.S - it's fucking shit.

Nothing wrong with the “other message board”. Posters are just as knowledgeable and are fans like yourself. Please stop your sneering.

Remarkable. Yet another new poster, of whom we seem to have had several recently.

If I didn’t know better, I might suspect that a pro-🤡 faction - a number of the newbies seem to be sympathetic to the Chuckle Brothers - have signed up on here to try to rally support for the current owners.

And if I were a cynic, I might also suspect them of starting spurious new threads like this one, to add to owtb’s running costs.

Just a thought.

12 minutes ago, Worcester Owl said:

Remarkable. Yet another new poster, of whom we seem to have had several recently.

If I didn’t know better, I might suspect that a pro-🤡 faction - a number of the newbies seem to be sympathetic to the Chuckle Brothers - have signed up on here to try to rally support for the current owners.

And if I were a cynic, I might also suspect them of starting spurious new threads like this one, to add to owtb’s running costs.

Just a thought.

‘Beware of Greeks bearing gifts’ 😉

Archived