Pre-Season Morocco

On 6/25/2019 at 7:49 AM, yarddog73 said:

Lags sharing with Shitpeas Phil?

Is this sealioning matt? Nah is it fuck as like it's Lags. 

Curiuos yarddog73 who is or what is Shitpeas. Phil nor I appear to know. Or in OWTB speak its bullshit, weird shit. Except in this instance it truly is. 

Loving the attention 😁

2 hours ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Looking forward to the angry rants when fans who have paid to go out there realise the games are being played behind closed doors...

If they are, we’ve ticked a new country off and have more time drinking and eating in the sun. 

Pretty sure they wont be though. 

4 minutes ago, maddog said:

If they are, we’ve ticked a new country off and have more time drinking and eating in the sun. 

Nothing wrong with more drinking lol cannot wait ...

3 hours ago, maddog said:

Not really sure why you care, the games were called off the second your hotel payment cleared. We're playing them in February now.

1 hour ago, oafcshuck said:

If you book through the official site yes .... lots I know have booked it themselves. 

It would be a massive own goal from the club (again) if they tried to charge £600pp for that shit package and then stopped people who did it themselves going to the match. I reckon there’ll be quite a few Casablanca fans going too, will they be refused entry? 

1 hour ago, jorvik_latic said:

It would be a massive own goal from the club (again) if they tried to charge £600pp for that shit package and then stopped people who did it themselves going to the match. I reckon there’ll be quite a few Casablanca fans going too, will they be refused entry? 

Open the gates again Sam.

• Like 2

Isn't there some duplicity on the payment of players in the premiership when those players take part in matches overseas?

One could in these circumstances see the payments being made from offshore sources to avoid the bother of the money laundering regulations.  You might even offer fans packages payable in sterling in the UK for 'services' that are performed abroad and paid for abroad.  Every little helps!

• 2 weeks later...