Barry Owen. The truth

15 minutes ago, Lags said:

That's rather subjective. I however, fully understand why you would read it the way you have.  

Have you anything more to contribute to the debate at hand?

One person on their own attempting to sell a dead horse that comes with a free shit sandwich whilst stood next to a massive pile of dead horses, a pile of shit and a pile of bread, is not a debate. Even if it was you don’t listen anyway so l’m just going to laugh at you without engaging from now on. Rather ironically, that’s just how l feel about BO.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.

4 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

One person on their own attempting to sell a dead horse that comes with a free shit sandwich whilst stood next to a massive pile of dead horses, a pile of shit and a pile of bread, is not a debate. Even if it was you don’t listen anyway so l’m just going to laugh at you without engaging from now on. Rather ironically, that’s just how l feel about BO.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.

Monty Burns the thread is not about Craig Lavis. Why then concentrate on him? serious question

On ‎6‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 8:02 PM, leeslover said:

To be fair I'm as puzzled about all this as the next man but Lags is being civil

It was about separating the real grievances from social media gang grandstanding, to see if any common ground could be reached. You may say with the 'gang mentality' that I've wasted my time and that it's too ingrained on boards like these to overcome, you may well be correct. 

However, I appreciated your mediation conveyed in your reply. Sadly it fell on a few deaf ears, I am sure you'll agree with me on that given some of the replies primarily aimed at posters not the subject. 

I hope the limpers soon recover. Life's too short. I promise if anyone says "hello" in passing at the matches I will return the greeting. I am quite social like that. It's nice to be nice folks.

3 minutes ago, OAFC1984 said:

Ive read this thread in it’s entirety and all I’ve gained is a sneaky suspicion where Shucky’s gear may have gone to

Assuming this is your only pseudonym, and I would rather believe that it is. It's tempted you to join in for only your 8th time.

Please could you tell me what 'Shucky's gear' is?

Please post and join in more often, do you have any grievances  to share?

• Like 1

Does anyone else remember that thread Lags started years ago, about him having beef with everyone pulling him about his grammar/spelling??

It was unnecessary and hostile.

I think it was Creepy who quickly replied - that he had spelt 'their instead of there' and got about 30 up votes 😂😂😂

32 minutes ago, Lags said:

Assuming this is your only pseudonym, and I would rather believe that it is. It's tempted you to join in for only your 8th time.

Please could you tell me what 'Shucky's gear' is?

Please post and join in more often, do you have any grievances  to share?

I was on this board for quite a few years (BuckshawLatic) with a number of posts, opinions and grievances.  The back biting that seemed to occur more and more frequently got on my nerves so I asked for my account to be closed.

however, like a drug (Shucky’s gear if you’ve ever read his threads) I kept reading so thought sod it may as well rejoin.

thanks for your concern though, no grievances here 😊👍

(the fact you look at how many posts someone has made to authenticate them seems a bit odd too but guess that fits this thread)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, OAFC1984 said:

I was on this board for quite a few years (BuckshawLatic) with a number of posts, opinions and grievances.  The back biting that seemed to occur more and more frequently got on my nerves so I asked for my account to be closed.

however, like a drug (Shucky’s gear if you’ve ever read his threads) I kept reading so thought sod it may as well rejoin.

thanks for your concern though, no grievances here 😊👍

(the fact you look at how many posts someone has made to authenticate them seems a bit odd too but guess that fits this thread)

Ahh yes I remember that Pseudonym (BuckshawLatic), not for anything you posted sorry. Just the name I remember. 

I can fully understand the bold sentence. I mean Christ some of the posts on this thread alone ain't even school yard quality. Kindergarten at best. No pride, now that's a worry. 

• Matt locked this topic