Natalie Atkinson

Just a couple of opinions on NA from Southport fans and good friends of mine.

”In my opinion she will not be popular.  I am amazed she got another football club. I think she got herself a bit lost on what she was meant to be doing and spent match days taking the easy option. The most damaging of all comments about her came from the new owner. He stated on a live interview that he would not run a business the way she ran SFC”

“She openly has no time for supporters hence her do one comments when there was any dissenting voice! Possibly the most unpopular employee the club have ever had and there’s been a fair old list of cunts”

Met her when she was at Curzon Ashton and she put a lot of good ideas and effort into improving the profile and admin of the club. Good luck at Latics! Better someone who says what she thinks than one who never says or answers anything!

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Chaddy14 said:

Met her when she was at Curzon Ashton and she put a lot of good ideas and effort into improving the profile and admin of the club. Good luck at Latics! Better someone who says what she thinks than one who never says or answers anything!

She'll last then...

• Like 1

On 6/25/2019 at 6:18 PM, Chaddy14 said:

Id rather she stayed quiet said very little and administrated the football club in a way that we don't have anymore shitstorms. When Barry says what he thinks it usually causes problems when Corney did, it often had the same impact.

The drama and the talking points should be on the pitch not off it.

Edited by GlossopLatic
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, fleetwood Blue said:

Is AL at risk of making us a professional outfit again by employing people who are actually needed to run a club, i wish her the best of luck.. she’s gonna need it..

Aye. 

Was thinking similar. 

He’s appointed a board. Got a commercial manager. Two decent signings so far. Warm weather training. Plans to invest in the training ground. . .We’ve had far worse pre seasons. 

I still firmly believe he’ll sack them all by September, and appoint himself as manager.  But things from the outside do seem more structured. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, leeslover said:

If the weasel won his tribunal then it's not an issue anyway

Settled before tribunal, MM withdrew.How does that affect employing someone else in that position?

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/media/5c8b812ae5274a4c31d221e7/Mr_M_Moisley_v_Oldham_Athletic__2004__Association_Football_Club_Ltd_-_2417262_2018_-_Preliminary_-_Withdrawal.pdf

Just now, singe said:

I’d think it doesn’t and AL feels her being the MD is more appropriate for what she is doing.