125th anniversary kit

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

I’ll bet you a hundred pounds to a charity of our individual choices we don’t do that. 

Odds are about 8/1 currently..... so if I bet you £100 [to your chosen charity], you'll pay out £800 [to my chosen charity] if we do go down.....?

NB: The bookies have got us finishing 17th currently.... so they're expecting us to be worse.

8 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

Odds are about 8/1 currently..... so if I bet you £100 [to your chosen charity], you'll pay out £800 [to my chosen charity] if we do go down.....?

NB: The bookies have got us finishing 17th currently.... so they're expecting us to be worse.

Do you always have to try to be a smart arse. You made the bold statement, not me. 

£100 each to our chosen charity. If we go down and play Chorley FC I pay £100. If we don’t.. you do. 

Mine is NSPCC. Yours? 

2 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Do you always have to try to be a smart arse. You made the bold statement, not me. 

£100 each to our chosen charity. If we go down and play Chorley FC I pay £100. If we don’t.. you do. 

Mine is NSPCC. Yours? 

Why would I bet at Evens for something that is 8/1? I'm prepared to bet up to £100 with you..... but if you want to limit the cover, you set the stake. 8/1, or no deal.

2 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

Why would I bet at Evens for something that is 8/1? I'm prepared to bet up to £100 with you..... but if you want to limit the cover, you set the stake. 8/1, or no deal.

My bet isn’t with the bookies, it’s with you who stated we’d be playing Chorley next year.  Just mouthing off again then?  Ok I’ll let you off. 

Shame, a charity misses out because you bottled it. 

If if you are so certain why don’t you stick a £100 with the bookies yourself.  Easy money. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Bristolatic said:

That cannot be genuine. I'd be amazed if the FA/EFL allowed it. Having said that, they're not renowned for common sense.

It's actually on the Huddersfield website as well, with Sean Jarvis talking about it.  

1 hour ago, Barry Bosnian said:

Yeah that Huddersfield kit is a PR stunt. I love how someone cited the article being written by Wayne Ankers as proof it was a hoax :) Wayne is of course a genuine Journalist/Editor.

With questionable parents. 

• 1 month later...

Archived