I think I'm going to enter and also make a donation at the same time to OWTB.
I've no idea how the prediction league works but any help that can be given to a 68x year old Latic fanatic will gladly be appreciated.

Lofty

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, pcassist said:

I think I'm going to enter and also make a donation at the same time to OWTB.
I've no idea how the prediction league works but any help that can be given to a 68x year old Latic fanatic will gladly be appreciated.

Lofty

Lofty, read this post comrade;

Thank you & best of luck.

On ‎7‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 11:07 AM, Bristolatic said:

Only 25 signed up so far (as of last night). Come on, boys 'n' girls, surely we can at least double that. The money raised will go to such good and worthy causes (and it will stop Admin asking for money for a while :lol:) Consider this; 50 players signed up = £250 = £125 to The Roy Castle Fund and £125 to OWTB. It's only a small amount in the greater scheme of things but, as is often said, every penny counts. Let's see if we can get those numbers up.

Plus another one

Thanks

Edited by another fan
  • Like 3

As your Experienced and Ultimate Superior Prediction League Champion (although @24hoursfromtulsehill will never accept the obvious) I wish you all good luck in the forthcoming prediction league.

It is looking like the pessimistic amongst us may do well this year, but I hope to be proved wrong.

To @pcassist above, 68 years old is the ideal age for this prediction lark. All the experiences of elation and torture you have gone though with The Latics is a good foundation for this prediction game.

To those still sitting on the fence, take the plunge and join, there is no disgrace in coming second. Ask @lookersstandandy

Let battle commence!

• Like 2

21 hours ago, HarryBosch said:

I'm in. FFS.

Anyone up for side bets to stay interested? £10 into PayPal or summat?  

18 hours ago, lookersstandandy said:

I’ll have some of that. Who scores the most points. Me v you. Name your stake.

18 hours ago, HarryBosch said:

I was meaning a load of us chuck a tenner in moreso  - winner takes all...

I'd be happy to cobble together a separate table...

I'll be up for that. 

Don't think we'd need a separate table if it's most points wins. Just a record of who's in the mini league. 

1 minute ago, rudemedic said:

I'll be up for that. 

Don't think we'd need a separate table if it's most points wins. Just a record of who's in the mini league. 

You'd need an agreement that people won't bitch to the organisers about enforcing rules etc or it could jeopardise the league for next season. 

Just a heads up, boys and girls. I'll be at Forest Green on Saturday (yes, I know, I'm bonkers) and Mrs B and I are going away on Sunday morning for a few days, so I won't have time to get all the final names into the respective divisions and calculate the tables before we go. I expect to have them all done and dusted next Wednesday afternoon, so please bear with me.

Good luck to you all and let's have a good prediction season.

On 7/17/2019 at 12:01 PM, lookersstandandy said:

There are some OWTB personalities missing from the Prediction League participants list from over the years, it would enhance the competition & be great to have some of the following involved;

@alwaysblue, @archiecat, @boundaryblue80, @ChaddySmoker, @Clifford, @Crusoe, @deyres42, @Gaz_Oafc@Hands on@kowenicki, @kowenicki'smoustache, @Lags, @latics22, @League one forever, @Londonboy, @mikejh45, @OAFCMIKE@oafcshuck, @OLDHAMADE, @PlayItLivo@Ritchierich, @sjk2008, @the_mighty_bosh@unsworth blue, @unsworthlatic, @UsedtobeWozzer, @wiseowl, @Worcester Owl

Please take a read of this thread / Keep popping back in as I explain more about how it works and what's new.

In... although expecting to be sacked before Christmas!

• Like 1

I'm in. I'll give it another go as I nearly got promoted (well beaten in the play-off final ) last season, and did much better than expected in the cup. It's going to be harder this season I think.

• Like 1