Catch up with the coach

13 minutes ago, al_bro said:

This should be interesting!!!

Yet again snubbing the OEC.

https://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/2019/july/05072019-meet-the-gaffer/

It’s balmy isn’t it. 

We are going to end up where the fans run loads of events at the OEC, but don’t want to give any money to the club, and AL as he is now not wanting to give a penny to a fan owned stand. Neither can afford to buy the other out. It’s like getting divorced and the mrs living upstairs while you stay downstairs. 

All the best. 

If you have a clandestine approach to the OEC involving people openly 'hostile' to the owner then what do you expect?  Of course AL isn't going to use it.  I'm not saying its right, but anyone here would do the same.  All as bad as each other for me until either of them proves otherwise. 

Why is everything involving Latics so bloody secretive and difficult to learn about.  The Owner, The Trust and now this Group.  (I now expect a blog within hours 😀)

25th May

As previously outlined, the purchase has been agreed and once this is complete we will be able to release further details on the next stage

16th June:

We have some significant meetings this week, after which we hope to be able to share some further news.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Can they get a translator in. Can only imagine the gammon fielding him questions he won’t understand.

Knock it off, son. You've had a mild roasting for this before. Show a bit of maturity.

• Like 4

Wasn’t it expected that the club was due to sign a deal with the new OEC owners regarding use of the North Stand facilities for the 19/20 season. This further snub by AL suggests that it’s not happening. 

Where do we go from here, conflicting ownerships of both the Club and stadium is not helping OAFC one iota.

I think things are going to get a whole lot worse shortly as I just can’t see this split arrangement continuing indefinitely.

Where will it end and what will be the outcome ?

11 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

Wasn’t it expected that the club was due to sign a deal with the new OEC owners regarding use of the North Stand facilities for the 19/20 season. This further snub by AL suggests that it’s not happening. 

Where do we go from here, conflicting ownerships of both the Club and stadium is not helping OAFC one iota.

I think things are going to get a whole lot worse shortly as I just can’t see this split arrangement continuing indefinitely.

Coventry City

5 hours ago, mikejh45 said:

The Gammon.......who can you be referring to? 🙂

It's a detrimental word used by the left wing, who can't get their head round the fact that some have a bigger and better life than they do.

In other words, very sad!

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

Was always going to happen.  I’d suggest it was probably intentional. 

42 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Eh? Have you ever seen the type of questions asked at these events? Who are you on about? Banide?

If he’s a Gammon, you’re a snowflake. Deal? 

Better to just not insult people purely based on their gender, race and age. 

24 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

If he’s a Gammon, you’re a snowflake. Deal? 

Better to just not insult people purely based on their gender, race and age. 

Properly cba to get involved in politics. I withdraw my comment then. Totally disillusioned with politics.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Bristolatic said:

Knock it off, son. You've had a mild roasting for this before. Show a bit of maturity.

Lost cause. He was complaining about being bullied a few days back and then comes out with garbage like that. 

3 hours ago, Dave_Og said:

Lost cause. He was complaining about being bullied a few days back and then comes out with garbage like that. 

Retracted because I properly cant be arsed with this going any further.

for the record I didn’t complain, I said I found it funny.

Edited by Kusunga_Is_God

14 hours ago, oafcmetty said:

I think he thinks you're referring to Roy.

Doesnt matter who he is on about. 

Gammon is no no different to any other racial stereotype. It’s not on in any circumstance on a public forum.