13 hours ago, Owd Blue said:

Why are fans saying we are signing Chris Eagles, the guy from Forrest and many others, we won’t be signing any known or half decent players,  what we will be signing is players ready for the 20/21 season in none league with Mo as manager 

Er...

2 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

I like this. 

Not it bad considering the “rumour” until recently was AL wanted to sack off the youth set up. 

And then he realised how cheap they come and that they’re classed as home-grown for quota purposes?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, yarddog73 said:

Obsession with criminals and retired footballers this football club - fucking weirdos.

All we can afford.

Unless of course they’re from abroad, we can splash out on ridiculous wages for those lads...

46 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

I like this. 

Not it bad considering the “rumour” until recently was AL wanted to sack off the youth set up. 

This isn't good its pathetic!  He thinks he will just keep pulling Edmundsons out and selling them for a profit. There is a lot more to it than giving someone a contract. You earn a contract, not just given one.

3 minutes ago, latics22 said:

This isn't good its pathetic!  He thinks he will just keep pulling Edmundsons out and selling them for a profit. There is a lot more to it than giving someone a contract. You earn a contract, not just given one.

Eh? What the hell are you on about?  One of the stupidest posts I’ve read on here and that’s some feat. 

Edited by kowenicki

21 minutes ago, latics22 said:

What if they are really good and earned their contracts?

4 minutes ago, L1onheartNew said:

What if they are really good and earned their contracts?

Presumably that’s the case.  Must be a couple of cracking prospects in there.  You literally can’t win with the stance of his post. 

27 minutes ago, latics22 said:

They are scholarships, not contracts!!

1 hour ago, latics22 said:

Do you believe this crap you post or is just to get a reaction?

I'm guessing the Lemsagems have a bit of experience in spotting talent at an early age. 

1 hour ago, latics22 said:

Reinstate downvotes. Limit of one per day.

2 hours ago, kowenicki said:

I like this. 

It wasn't a rumour. He had told members of the youth coaching staff it was being scrapped as it currently is and an International Academy was being put in place.

On the above picture, I had the pleasure of coaching one of the lads above in the school team and, whilst it's hardly fair to compare school football to academy standard, he certainly has quality I've only ever seen bettered by one other kid before...

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

It wasn't a rumour. He had told members of the youth coaching staff it was being scrapped as it currently is and an International Academy was being put in place.

On the above picture, I had the pleasure of coaching one of the lads above in the school team and, whilst it's hardly fair to compare school football to academy standard, he certainly has quality I've only ever seen bettered by one other kid before...

sounds good. 

28 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Did the other kid make it?