4 minutes ago, latics22 said:

Well two halfwits make a whole! Sadly I'm not even sure your a half. Sad grumpy old man!

Is this an admittance that you and the other halfwit are one and the same? 

Sad...no

Grumpy....yes

Old.... getting there.

Now, about your comment on the kids.....on the basis of what experience exactly do you feel you have greater knowledge than the Lemsagems and the Academy staff?

On 7/6/2019 at 5:40 PM, mikejh45 said:

Is this an admittance that you and the other halfwit are one and the same? 

Sad...no

Grumpy....yes

Old.... getting there.

Now, about your comment on the kids.....on the basis of what experience exactly do you feel you have greater knowledge than the Lemsagems and the Academy staff?

Can I add boring to your list. Are u not old enough to let this obsession that me and shuck are one, go? What would u like me to do, to disprove it or for you stop banging on about it. We both love shez, that's pretty much where the comparison ends.

8 hours ago, latics22 said:

Can I add boring to your list. Are u not old enough to let this obsession that me and shuck are one, go? What would u like me to do, to disprove it or for you stop banging on about it. We both love shez, that's pretty much where the comparison ends.

You can add whatever you like, sunshine but I'm far from the only one who makes such comments and nothing you've said thus far has made want to change my stance.

Would you care to comment on the question of the scholars now?

Edited by mikejh45

48 minutes ago, mikejh45 said:

You can add whatever you like, sunshine but I'm far from the only one who makes such comments and nothing you've said thus far has made want to change my stance.

Would you care to comment on the question of the scholars now?

I feel that Al's believes you can pluck Edmundsons out of thin air when we all know thats highly unlikely, for every Edmundsons there are 20 mcnivens it's a flawed tactic. Especially as we have no youth coach or set up. It shows another lack of understanding and a extreme naivety.

18 minutes ago, latics22 said:

I feel that Al's believes you can pluck Edmundsons out of thin air when we all know thats highly unlikely, for every Edmundsons there are 20 mcnivens it's a flawed tactic. Especially as we have no youth coach or set up. It shows another lack of understanding and a extreme naivety.

He's been lucky with Eddy (who wasn't given a decent chance) by a succession of managers until Bunn turned up, personally don't think there's another with his potential coming through, maybe Hamer and Missilou  if they are given a similar number of games and a decent run in the team.

Saying that youth has to be the way and I liked the way he held out for a decent fee which was something Corney didn't seem to do in his latter years.

Edited by yarddog73

27 minutes ago, latics22 said:

They gave a couple of youngsters scholarships. It's not conclusive evidence of anything. It's not even circumstantial evidence of anything. 

33 minutes ago, latics22 said:

There is a youth setup, it's just not got PW in charge. You don't think a couple of dozen spotty teenagers are sitting around playing on their phones?  

51 minutes ago, latics22 said:

Millington and Marlin still around aren't they?

1 hour ago, latics22 said:

This whole post shows nothing but a lack of understanding 🙄

The way I see it our team currently looks something like

Woods

Mills   Hamer   Lacovetti   Nepo

Branger  Missi  Maouche  Syla

Vera   Benteke

Clearly a few glaring gaps in scoring enough goals and any real experience in the centre of defence.

Lets hope we can sign a few before Forest Green!

Just now, Londonboy said:

Woods

Vera   Benteke

Clearly a few glaring gaps in scoring enough goals and any real experience in the centre of defence.

Central midfield sylla playing left wing and Benteke who’s left us, can’t see it 👍

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Londonboy said:

Woods

Vera   Benteke

Sylla is a CDM and Benteke doesnt play for us. Best l can cobble so far..

woods

mills

hamer

lacov

stott

sylla

missile

maoucheee

branger

vera

nepo

16 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

Sylla is a CDM and Benteke doesnt play for us. Best l can cobble so far..

woods

mills

hamer

lacov

stott

sylla

missile

maoucheee

branger

vera

nepo

If that's the team that starts the season we are fucked. 

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, Crusoe said:

So has Giles Coke appeared in any of the pre-season tour photos or videos?

I'm kind of hoping that his absence is for the same reason as O'Grady's.

His day 1 is due to get there in the next hour or two 

8 minutes ago, Crusoe said:

So has Giles Coke appeared in any of the pre-season tour photos or videos?

I'm kind of hoping that his absence is for the same reason as O'Grady's.

Can't say I've noticed him. Mind you, he was difficult to spot when he was playing.

It appears that we have 15 or 16 players (and two of them are keepers) out in Morocco who are due back, I think, on the 15th. We play Rochdale 5 days later with nothing even approaching a squad. If those 15 or 16 are being regarded as first teamers (and let's face it, some of them are trialists), some bugger has got to act a bit sharpish to get at least another 5 or 6 in. A CB (or 2), LB, CM and 2x strikers. For God's sake, don't tell me that Detective Redfleece is dealing with it. Or are we picking up a few completely unheard of 5th division unknowns on the way home? 

I'm going to Forest Green, fool that I am. Do I need to take my boots?

1 hour ago, Bristolatic said:

It appears that we have 15 or 16 players (and two of them are keepers) out in Morocco who are due back, I think, on the 15th. We play Rochdale 5 days later with nothing even approaching a squad. If those 15 or 16 are being regarded as first teamers (and let's face it, some of them are trialists), some bugger has got to act a bit sharpish to get at least another 5 or 6 in. A CB (or 2), LB, CM and 2x strikers. For God's sake, don't tell me that Detective Redfleece is dealing with it. Or are we picking up a few completely unheard of 5th division unknowns on the way home? 

I'm going to Forest Green, fool that I am. Do I need to take my boots?

Yes, but at least we will have a good team spirit after kicking a football about on a beach and splashing each other in the pool!!! 🤦🏻‍♂️😂