Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
BP1960

Season tickets?

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

It’s not for a month !!! Let’s see how many they bring to BP ? How many did they bring last season?

160

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, latics22 said:

Embarrassing away support. The #wehavethebestawaysupportintheworldladshangyourheadinshame

 

Yep. We won’t sell any more than the current number in the coming 3 and a bit weeks.

 

Nobody is waiting until their first visit to BP this season for a friendly or home game to buy... nobody!

 

We will not take any more than the current number sold of 135.  

 

(You have gone way too early here fella)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That season ticket number is embarrassingly high. That being said, the whole place is going to be toxic if we have a shite pre-season, never mind bottle the first month. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

That season ticket number is embarrassingly high. That being said, the whole place is going to be toxic if we have a shite pre-season, never mind bottle the first month. 

Agreed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

That season ticket number is embarrassingly high. That being said, the whole place is going to be toxic if we have a shite pre-season, never mind bottle the first month. 

Embarrassingly high? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So about 150 sold for fgr so far and pushing the 2.5k mark on STs.

 

Still think we’ll take a shit load more than that to FGR. 600 minimum. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

I figured out you were shuck months before l figured out you were also 22

 

Don't think they are.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

That season ticket number is embarrassingly high. That being said, the whole place is going to be toxic if we have a shite pre-season, never mind bottle the first month. 

 

Remind us how long your boycott lasted last season at the first sniff of an outside chance of the play offs.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

That season ticket number is embarrassingly high. That being said, the whole place is going to be toxic if we have a shite pre-season, never mind bottle the first month. 

How many are for kids though? It would be interesting to know how many full priced season tickets have been sold.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

 

Remind us how long your boycott lasted last season at the first sniff of an outside chance of the play offs.

I travelled to Exeter to see us potentially actually do something for the first time in donkeys, but alas they failed as always...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

 

Remind us how long your boycott lasted last season at the first sniff of an outside chance of the play offs.

Do as I say, not as I do !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

I travelled to Exeter to see us potentially actually do something for the first time in donkeys, but alas they failed as always...

Just after you'd said something along the the lines of anyone who wasn't boycotting was a disgrace. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, OAFCBilly said:

2439 ST sold

 

149 Sold for FGR

Is the discounted offer still available for season tickets? 

Edited by Fanny Adams

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

Just after you'd said something along the the lines of anyone who wasn't boycotting was a disgrace. 

Lols. It’s ok Dave if you feel bad about buying a season ticket there’s always time to get a refund x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, kowenicki said:

So closing in on 2500, was it 3000 in the end last year? 

 

 

Still scrap understandably,not everyone is convinced that signing a few Moroccans will make us competitive.

also taking in to account that some of our fans have multiple personalities, could really be somewhat smaller physical number.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Lols. It’s ok Dave if you feel bad about buying a season ticket there’s always time to get a refund x

 

I haven't lived within 200 miles of Oldham for about twice as long as you've been alive.  Not really in the market.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, kowenicki said:

So closing in on 2500, was it 3000 in the end last year? 

 

 

 

They claimed in a tweet pre Tranmere at home to have 3400 season card holders.

 

That's probably still there. Edit away Barry.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Fanny Adams said:

Is the discounted offer still available for season tickets? 

 

No, the price is £330.00 now and will increase to £360.00 next Sat

 

Just now, ChrisA said:

 

They claimed in a tweet pre Tranmere at home to have 3400 season card holders.

 

That's probably still there. Edit away Barry.

 

That’s including half season tickets too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, OAFCBilly said:

 

No, the price is £330.00 now and will increase to £360.00 next Sat

 

Bargain.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, OAFCBilly said:

 

No, the price is £330.00 now and will increase to £360.00 next Sat

 

 

That’s including half season tickets too

 

Similar spike in half season sales will be helpful.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Season ticket sales currently down circa 19% as against last year's final (full season ticket) figure (can't see that many more being sold).

 

That's a significant reduction. If reflected in home attendance, it would bring our average home attendance down from 4364 last season to 3535 this coming season.

 

Latics had better get off to an absolute flying start so that people like me (boycotted season ticket for first time in years) will pay on the day. If not, watch that average home attendance plummet towards 3,000.

 

It's an absolutely pivotal season coming up for Latics.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, wiseowl said:

Season ticket sales currently down circa 19% as against last year's final (full season ticket) figure (can't see that many more being sold).

 

That's a significant reduction. If reflected in home attendance, it would bring our average home attendance down from 4364 last season to 3535 this coming season.

 

Latics had better get off to an absolute flying start so that people like me (boycotted season ticket for first time in years) will pay on the day. If not, watch that average home attendance plummet towards 3,000.

 

It's an absolutely pivotal season coming up for Latics.

 

 

Wasnt last year season ticket sales a significant increase? What was it in 17/18?  Anyone know? 

 

 

Edited by kowenicki

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...