Season tickets?

3 hours ago, HarryBosch said:

I hope that rumour carries water if the poor lad now gets a load of shit for it.

You know what some of our lot can be like when somebody gets something they didn't get, especially when it was free... 

Well I’d hope nobody is ridiculous enough to be abusive to a 13 year old boy on social media. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, lookersstandandy said:

The young innocent boy is a vlogger..... and by paying for him [& his family] he [Marco] is attempting to buy his affection / influence his vlogging output.... whilst at the same time, not paying employee pension entitlements. It's insidious, perfidious & Machiavellian behaviour.

Utter rubbish. You've plenty of sticks to hit AL with. This isn't one. 

What about his free scarf for all season tickets purchases? No one batted an eyelid at that. Same shit different pile. 

No, the only thing anyone can find this upsetting is the green demon. Happens a lot around here

Edited by Lags

4 hours ago, maddog said:

Well I’d hope nobody is ridiculous enough to be abusive to a 13 year old boy on social media. 

Pretty sure after looking, he was one of the group of lads shouting shut up at a girl who was about 6 who was chanting come on Oldham in the Rochdale friendly. 

8 hours ago, lookersstandandy said:

The young innocent boy is a vlogger..... and by paying for him [& his family] he [Marco] is attempting to buy his affection / influence his vlogging output.... whilst at the same time, not paying employee pension entitlements. It's insidious, perfidious & Machiavellian behaviour.

Wow.  Ha. 

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5d3b37704b4f6f6e63

Only pullin’ your leg. Bravo on a six word sentence with 20 syllables. 

(Slight technical correction, it’s not pension entitlements... it’s the passing on of pension contributions.)

Edited by kowenicki

6 hours ago, latics22 said:

He gets about ten viewers, I hardly think this is propaganda and if it is an attempt it's a failure 

Once again you have got this slightly wrong @latics22

1.5k views for his vlog on the Ashton Utd friendly.

2.0k views for his vlog on the Rochdale friendly.

🙄

On 7/25/2019 at 7:11 PM, kowenicki said:

Stood at the Ashton game and two separate groups of lads/men talking as if everything was fine, calling the FLG a bunch of mugs and other four letter words.  I’d say that’s the majority view....for now.  It’s all about communication. 

(Don’t shoot the messenger now will you big man)

I think, "mugs," is the plural of  a 3 letter word for the purpose of your sentence (slight technical correction)

• Like 3

2 hours ago, TheBigDog said:

Once again you have got this slightly wrong @latics22

1.5k views for his vlog on the Ashton Utd friendly.

2.0k views for his vlog on the Rochdale friendly.

🙄

I bow to your superior knowledge of pod  casts by 13 year old boys 😏

Edited by latics22

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/26/2019 at 6:29 PM, kowenicki said:

(Slight technical correction, it’s not pension entitlements... it’s the passing on of pension contributions.)

For which we’ve now been reported to The Pensions Regulator. Granted we’ll probably just get a fine but it’s not great to be pissing off another regulator on top of the FCA. 

8 minutes ago, jorvik_latic said:

For which we’ve now been reported to The Pensions Regulator. Granted we’ll probably just get a fine but it’s not great to be pissing off another regulator on top of the FCA. 

Very bad. Piss poor. Amateur hour. It’s not difficult and it’s just a few quid. 

6 minutes ago, Clubfootkilkenny said:

Can I use my season ticket for the football league trophy? Not been to one of these games since Wrexham (I think) beat us in the area final (or semi final) years ago.

Also, I sit in the Joe Royle so presume it will allows me to re-locate for wednesdays game? 

No idea. Shocker of a username though; I'm offended and I'm not even a millennial. 

10 minutes ago, Clubfootkilkenny said:

Can I use my season ticket for the football league trophy? Not been to one of these games since Wrexham (I think) beat us in the area final (or semi final) years ago.

Also, I sit in the Joe Royle so presume it will allows me to re-locate for wednesdays game? 

No.

• Thanks 1