Paul Murray new Youth Team Coach

As suspected, Paul Murray has come back to the club to take the reins as boss of the youth team.

Got to be seen as a positive, as long as he can keep his head down and not fall foul of the regime.

I hope he teaches every player how to put the oppo goalkeeper on their arse like he does at the 5 minutes point of this video:

Welcome back Muzza.

And to think...I was reading old posts and shite like this, only this morning:

On 12/17/2018 at 8:13 AM, yarddog73 said:

I'm hearing the youth set up will be mothballed altogether as owner and manager don't see the benefit of it and would rather channel all the resources into the first team.

#Agenda

🙄

Edited by boundaryblue80
  • Like 1

Just now, boundaryblue80 said:

Welcome back Muzza.

And to think...I was only reading old posts and shite like this from below this morning:

🙄

To be fair this could be a way of channeling resources into the first team - he will be first team manager/coach/ pitch side ornament before the end of season and still on youth team wages 

2 minutes ago, OAFC1984 said:

To be fair this could be a way of channeling resources into the first team - he will be first team manager/coach/ pitch side ornament before the end of season and still on youth team wages 

Bluddy Hell...….you mean he doesn't get youth team manager wages???

1 hour ago, Simpo said:

As suspected, Paul Murray has come back to the club to take the reins as boss of the youth team.

Got to be seen as a positive, as long as he can keep his head down and not fall foul of the regime.

I hope he teaches every player how to put the oppo goalkeeper on their arse like he does at the 5 minutes point of this video:

Great game that.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mikejh45 said:

So you've no faith in our new head coach and his assistant, I take it? 

Correct Michael.

Although, to be fair my comment was aimed more at the lack of basic ability of the foreign legion. 

Edited by archiecat

6 minutes ago, archiecat said:

Correct Michael.

Although, to be fair my comment was aimed more at the lack of basic ability of the foreign legion. 

Still a tad unfair, we've had more than our fair share of domestic dross., plenty of whom were signed by domestic managers.

2 hours ago, Simpo said:

Great day out, that was. It was my birthday, too.

Welcome back, Muzza.

Edited by Bristolatic

19 minutes ago, mikejh45 said:

Still a tad unfair, we've had more than our fair share of domestic dross., plenty of whom were signed by domestic managers.

Well,we won't have to wait too long before The :clown: proves me wrong and his recruitment policy sends us to the top of the league and on to promotion.

2 hours ago, boundaryblue80 said:

Welcome back Muzza.

And to think...I was reading old posts and shite like this, only this morning:

#Agenda

🙄

I like Murray and think it's a positive appointment as for my 'agenda' my source was Tony Philliskirk a man I've known for years and I have no reason to believe he'd throw me a curve ball or anyone else for that matter, maybe the clown has had a change of heart but I can assure you they had plans to get rid.

4 hours ago, yarddog73 said:

I like Murray and think it's a positive appointment as for my 'agenda' my source was Tony Philliskirk a man I've known for years and I have no reason to believe he'd throw me a curve ball or anyone else for that matter, maybe the clown has had a change of heart but I can assure you they had plans to get rid.

This may be very wide of the mark, but don't (some) clubs have an obligation to have an Academy? Summat to do with Ofsted and funding? Or am I totally confused? It happens.

Edited by Bristolatic

5 hours ago, yarddog73 said:

I wouldn’t worry about Boundary Blue.

Anyone who is happy to describe Al for what he is, is merely just one member of the Agenda.

Edited by sjk2008

1 hour ago, wiseowl said:

Paul Murray - class act - always thought he'd be good management material one day. A very warm welcome back. These are strange days indeed at BP!

One of the good guys and a massive plus, on the other hand Tommy has ended up at Swindon.