Tom Hamer - Wasting money and lies ..

13 hours ago, Gary1906 said:

Wow!! Some people really will moan about ANYTHING!!!

We’ve recently cashed in on one of our young players to the tune of around £700k, and now we’ve secured another one for another 2 years, by which time he may well improve similarly to Edmundson and we could get another decent fee, but we have to moan about the club wasting money on a shirt?!?! Unbelievable!!! 

So you think it's acceptable to just waste money?

Most people are missing the point of the inaccuracies in the article as well about him being ever present .... surely instead of p*ssing money up on a wall on a shirt they can get the articles correct first ..

1 hour ago, oafcshuck said:

Most people are missing the point of the inaccuracies in the article as well about him being ever present .... surely instead of p*ssing money up on a wall on a shirt they can get the articles correct first ..

Yes, it was inaccurate, but that was surely an innocent error rather than any intention to deceive. It isn't really very important.

As for the shirt, I believe that the letters and numbers can be removed without leaving a mark and, hey presto, you have a perfect shirt only worn once for a photograph. Again, not very important.

Wasted money? A few minutes of a member of staff's time to prepare the shirt, take the pic and return the shirt to it's original condition. A couple of quid.

1 hour ago, oafcshuck said:

Starting to think you're a parody.

6 hours ago, oafcshuck said:

Sorry I’ve got about a million more important things to worry about than a £40 shirt. I’ll buy it myself if it helps.

Meanwhile I’ll just support the club and not moan about things that are clearly not worth even talking about let alone moaning about them.

Just be happy that we’ve secured Hamer for another 2 years, after which we might be able to cash in on his potential like we have done with Edmundson.

COYB ⚽👍

• Like 3

Just now, Gary1906 said:

Sorry I’ve got about a million more important things to worry about than a £40 shirt. I’ll buy it myself if it helps.

Meanwhile I’ll just support the club and not moan about things that are clearly not worth even talking about let alone moaning about them.

Just be happy that we’ve secured Hamer for another 2 years, after which we might be able to cash in on his potential like we have done with Edmundson.

COYB ⚽👍

Hopefully if that happens we can make the £40 back 

7 hours ago, Pietastic said:

Anyone think it is cool to pick on a fan that loves the club? #Bullies

If people regularly post things which at best leave others scratching their heads and wondering if it's all an elaborate wind up then comments suggesting as much are probably to be expected 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Shucky and 22 have had a baby...

23 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Shucky and 22 have had a baby...

Fella, I find this forum informative and I enjoy reading and learning from peoples opinions - I don't like the obvious bullying that goes on- original comment still stands.

• Like 1

On 7/23/2019 at 12:57 PM, The Rumour Killer said:

The shirt was a sample shirt from Hummel (Used for all signing pictures) and the letters used were from last season, making the total cost of doing all this £0...

Why don't you ask for facts rather than assume you know it all.

Can’t believe nobody has accused killer of being Barry yet ? Very subtle fella. 

OWTB’s is slacking