Joe Royle Stand and the OEC

3 minutes ago, sjk2008 said:
  1 hour ago, New Fan said:

Hence they stopped paying when they realised they’re dealing with less than honest parties.

But they want to keep dealing with the dishonest parties? They clearly weren't being ripped off by FLG last season, but want to deal directly with Brassbank, who we're ripping them off... 

• Replies 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It would be interesting to see if the Mods can tell us how many ‘new’ or ‘dormant’ accounts have suddenly cropped up on here in the last month or so.

I made a point on Twitter about a month back myself that there happened to be a sudden wave of new Twitter accounts - predominantly one word followed by a load of numbers - and tweeting differently to the usual trolling accounts we already well aware of - that we’re heavily pro-Al.

Its just too much of a coincidence to me.

1 minute ago, Jimbooth said:

But they want to keep dealing with the dishonest parties? They clearly weren't being ripped off by FLG last season, but want to deal directly with Brassbank, who we're ripping them off... 

The dishonest party is still the legal owner of the stand. Whereas FLG is a legal non-entity. I wouldn’t deal with them. 

I advise anybody to be careful what they say about the current regime on a message board, this was once a tactic used by the Last owners at Blackpool to infiltrate the message boards and then take certain fans to Court..sad state of affairs if it was to happen here.

1 minute ago, New Fan said:

I don’t know the issues. I can see them written in a letter. I am surprised you don’t want to talk about them or not at all surprised by the extent of them. Am I being too sensitive? Or are you desensitised?

Happy to talk about the issues, again,

Where is the money coming from?

Are you being paid as a Director of a pauper L2 Club?

Why does the owner interfere in selection?

Why did the owner not do any due dilligence?
Why did you not investigate ownership issues 2 years ago?

What was the owner doing for the 6 months before taking ownership?
Why did he pay bills before buying the club?
Why did your letter say there was millions in grants when it was less than a million?
How long was £100k rent paid for?

Any you want to bring up?

Just now, fleetwood Blue said:

I advise anybody to be careful what they say about the current regime on a message board, this was once a tactic used by the Last owners at Blackpool to infiltrate the message boards and then take certain fans to Court..sad state of affairs if it was to happen here.

The club have monitored this forum for ages now, and Twitter. 

1 minute ago, fleetwood Blue said:

Very true Fleetwood. Read a few absolute horror stories about that.

1 hour ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Are we saying AL knew two and a half years ago that he would buy a club so set up a fake twitter for propaganda purposes ha

You don't have to be based in Moscow to buy Twitter accounts that have been registered for some time. 

6 hours ago, sjk2008 said:

Couple of points....

1. That reads to me that the club gave up its rights for £3.8m of debt relief, therefore not 'surrendering for nothing' as it later goes on to say?

2. The letter suggests 'grants of millions of pounds to build the North Stand' however, wasn't it more like a £700k grant?

In August 2011 Oldham Council agreed to to "Pay a capital grant of £700,000 as a contribution to the redevelopment of Boundary Park based on the community work which the club carry out in the Borough."

The other reported £5m was mainly to buy the Lancaster Club site in Failsworth from Blitz and Gazal, who originally bought the site in 2010 from BAE Systems. 

29 minutes ago, sjk2008 said:

It would be interesting to see if the Mods can tell us how many ‘new’ or ‘dormant’ accounts have suddenly cropped up on here in the last month or so.

I made a point on Twitter about a month back myself that there happened to be a sudden wave of new Twitter accounts - predominantly one word followed by a load of numbers - and tweeting differently to the usual trolling accounts we already well aware of - that we’re heavily pro-Al.

Its just too much of a coincidence to me.

Keegan is liking a lot of tweets looking at his profile right now (Hi Mike)...

4 hours ago, League one forever said:

😂😂😂😂😂

Why do you get so angry?? 

Your hopeless at debate. You can’t remember what you type, and then angrily amend it to suit your argument with on the day. 

Never mind. I’ll leave you to it in future. 

I get fed up with the same debate with folk like you can read basic English. And then repeat it back in what you think you’ve read. It’s ok tho. Most others will understand. Can’t help you 👍🏻

34 minutes ago, singe said:

Happy to talk about the issues, again,

Where is the money coming from?

Are you being paid as a Director of a pauper L2 Club?

Why does the owner interfere in selection?

Why did the owner not do any due dilligence?
Why did you not investigate ownership issues 2 years ago?

What was the owner doing for the 6 months before taking ownership?

- saving the club from going bankrupt. 
Why did he pay bills before buying the club?

- see above. 
Why did your letter say there was millions in grants when it was less than a million?

- not my letter but it’s nearly £2m in two instalments. Source OMBC minutes. 
How long was £100k rent paid for?

Any you want to bring up?

- yes why are you so defensive against anyone that has a different point of view than yours?

Answered (see above) what I could from my knowledge/ perspective/ available info. 

Thanks for engaging (although I know you were being sarcastic). 

On the “dummy” account thing, aren’t Wakelet, the club’s new shirt sponsor, involved in that sort of business?

At least when Brassbank and Barry were monitoring the boards their usernames were well known and obvious.

12 minutes ago, New Fan said:

Answered (see above) what I could from my knowledge/ perspective/ available info. 

Not sarcastic at all. They are all genuine questions I, and many others, would like to know the answers to.

Nice turn of phrase before it though.

17 minutes ago, New Fan said:

You may want to read the minutes again.

Archived