Joe Royle Stand and the OEC

3 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

Mmmm.... I think the update is more Blitz's responsibility than the FLG's..... but it certainly is puzzling. Blitz is many things but he isn't an incompetent donkey..... so I'm concerned there is a cunning [& unpleasant] plan at hand..... I just can't fathom out what it is.

Is the ACV secure if Brassbank are struck off? I don't see a likely outcome being Brassbank's assets ending up in the hands on the Crown.

Me neither. Nobody wins if these are enforced. It’s odd. 

It has to be incompetency/laziness.  The orders will be cancelled on appeal if the accounts are submitted I believe. 

I sincerely hope the FLG have their eyes wide open in their dealings with BB and OEC.  I still think they are biting off more than they can chew.

Blitz STILL owns Brassbank and OEC. 

• Replies 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, kowenicki said:

Me neither. Nobody wins if these are enforced. It’s odd. 

It has to be incompetency/laziness.  The orders will be cancelled on appeal if the accounts are submitted I believe. 

I sincerely hope the FLG have their eyes wide open in their dealings with BB and OEC.  I still think they are biting off more than they can chew.

Blitz STILL owns Brassbank and OEC. 

Agree with all that.

I don't like Lemsagam, because I can't work out [& am suspicious of] his motives. Plus, he appears entirely incompetent and could well take us out of the league.

I was no fan of Corney, although his motive was simple to understand. It was lifestyle.

....but I severely distrust Blitz. His motive is the land. He's like Steve Dale @ Bury, trying to extricate as much money for himself as possible / to hell with our football club.

The FLG, whether able [or not], I can at least trust their motives will be true.

36 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

Agree with all that.

I don't like Lemsagam, because I can't work out [& am suspicious of] his motives. Plus, he appears entirely incompetent and could well take us out of the league.

I was no fan of Corney, although his motive was simple to understand. It was lifestyle.

....but I severely distrust Blitz. His motive is the land. He's like Steve Dale @ Bury, trying to extricate as much money for himself as possible / to hell with our football club.

The FLG, whether able [or not], I can at least trust their motives will be true.

"The FLG, whether able [or not], I can at least trust their motives will be true."

Be careful of where you place that trust. Unless you or anyone else are able to tell me who the masked men of FLG are? if not, why the big secret after all these weeks? Mystery members of groups playing about with the land assets at BP and with prepared housing schemes /  proposals, unknown financial  backers, above inflation increases to use the North stand (plus some other extras charges that are no specified.

I wish they and AL spent their time and effort on the club and team rather than this stupid game of monopoly and failed companies and directors. I wouldn't put my business with any of them!

COYB at Cambridge!

36 minutes ago, Chaddy14 said:

"The FLG, whether able [or not], I can at least trust their motives will be true."

Be careful of where you place that trust. Unless you or anyone else are able to tell me who the masked men of FLG are? if not, why the big secret after all these weeks? Mystery members of groups playing about with the land assets at BP and with prepared housing schemes /  proposals, unknown financial  backers, above inflation increases to use the North stand (plus some other extras charges that are no specified.

I wish they and AL spent their time and effort on the club and team rather than this stupid game of monopoly and failed companies and directors. I wouldn't put my business with any of them!

COYB at Cambridge!

OK, I can trust that Paul Whitehead, Simon Wood and Simon Brooke are motivated to [attempt to] protect the long term viability of the football club. I am not / cannot be satisfied that Mr. Lemsagam is similarly motivated.... and know for sure Blitz isn't.

5 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

OK, I can trust that Paul Whitehead, Simon Wood and Simon Brooke are motivated to [attempt to] protect the long term viability of the football club. I am not / cannot be satisfied that Mr. Lemsagam is similarly motivated.... and know for sure Blitz isn't.

Intentions and motivations are great...won’t get you very far though. Bit of acumen and a lot of cash required.  Not sure those three demonstrate that.  The ‘money men’ behind this are crucial. 

2 hours ago, Chaddy14 said:

COYB at Cambridge!

I'm gonna put my trust in the lads I know Chad.

2 hours ago, kowenicki said:

Intentions and motivations are great...won’t get you very far though. Bit of acumen and a lot of cash required.  Not sure those three demonstrate that.  The ‘money men’ behind this are crucial. 

Lemsagam appears to have none of the above.... so good intentions/motivation is a start.

Just now, lookersstandandy said:

Lemsagam appears to have none of the above.... so good intentions/motivation is a start.

This isn’t about AL.  It’s about the ground.  I’m not sure “yeah but he started it Miss” is relevant or helpful. 

I have had a few sherberts so apologies now if this seems too clynical and these are my own thoughts.

I have tried to remove my  heart from this and try and think logical...yes i know woman and logic...so here goes. Ask your self:

1) whats for sale?

2) how does can effect future professional football in the borough.

Answer: land or footprint of Bp is forsale and lanlords would like to exit under 2yrs.

So if club ceases to exist we could potentially,re-emerge as a phoenix club still in the borough if land is secured.

CLub is NOT for sale at this monent in time.

Could both be pulled back together? Only landords and club owner answer this.

So if you had a choice of what to save what wouldyou choose?

Club

Land

Both?

Hic...

Sorry

6 minutes ago, whittles left foot said:

Perhaps it would have been wiser to wait a while and sober up before posting this as most of it is gobbledegook at the moment. 

Not at all. We have a landlird/tennant situation and landlord wants to sell (curently FLG want to buy)

As a fan what would want to secure first if you could? Land or club?

Genuine question?

46 minutes ago, underdog said:

I have had a few sherberts so apologies now if this seems too clynical and these are my own thoughts.

I have tried to remove my  heart from this and try and think logical...yes i know woman and logic...so here goes. Ask your self:

1) whats for sale?

Answer: land or footprint of Bp is forsale and lanlords would like to exit under 2yrs.

So if club ceases to exist we could potentially,re-emerge as a phoenix club still in the borough if land is secured.

Club

Land

Both?

Hic...

Sorry

With all the talk of other clubs going if Bury go I (rightly or wrongly) take comfort in the idea that if we were to go bump a solvent FLG would own the ground, land and an OEC that was a (hopefully) profitable going concern.

That alone would put us at a major advantage to other clubs that might find themselves in such a situation when it came to starting again or finding new ownership (i.e. that bit hasn't gone bust).

I also realise it might be a stumbling bock with regards to new ownership, however, I'd like to think the FLG or shareholding fans would be more than reasonable (without doing themselves over) with regards to any negotiations with a buyer that wanted the lot...  

20 minutes ago, underdog said:

Not at all. We have a landlird/tennant situation and landlord wants to sell (curently FLG want to buy)

As a fan what would want to secure first if you could? Land or club?

Genuine question?

Land as the club can be reformed. AFC Oldham Athletic

47 minutes ago, underdog said:

1) whats for sale?

Club

Land

Both?

Hic...

Sorry

Have you won the lottery Tracy? :grin:

33 minutes ago, peanuts said:

is it a cunning plan from Blitz to turf us out of the groind after all looks like there will be an empty unused stadium doen the road in bury to use soon ?

I'm guessing Bury's ground won't stay unused for long, which is a key difference to now vs if the FLG owned BP

This isn’t about AL.  It’s about the ground.  I’m not sure “yeah but he started it Miss” is relevant or helpful. 

It doesn’t matter what the specific topic is, there are 2 players involved in our football club. 1 is Blitz, the other is Lemsagam. Neither are willing or seemingly capable of prioritising or looking after our interests. The FLG might just be. End.

Just now, lookersstandandy said:

It doesn’t matter what the specific topic is, there are 2 players involved in our football club. 1 is Blitz, the other is Lemsagam. Neither are willing or seemingly capable of prioritising or looking after our interests. The FLG might just be. End.

I can agree with that (That’s twice in a matter of hours we’ve agreed).

I’m just very concerned they might be being played. 

Perhaps Mike Keegan can look into it? 

Would you not rather know what was actually happening than read him re-arrange/add/remove a load of words and context to match what he was always going to write prior to even speaking to those concerned? 

25 minutes ago, HarryBosch said:

Would you not rather know what was actually happening than read him re-arrange/add/remove a load of words and context to match what he was always going to write prior to even speaking to those concerned? 

He’s a really good journo apparently... works for the highly respected Mail don’t you know.  No sign of hyperbole or ‘sources tell me’ anywhere in sight. 

Archived