OAFC Latest Accounts

25 minutes ago, wiseowl said:

Thank you for the clarification - and a genuine question with no hidden agena.

Does the Trust find it a little odd that the notice period has not yet been triggered? I thought things, via the FLG, were quite advanced in many respects. If the landlords have received a genuine offer to purchase at an agreed price (£7M from memory) why would it not be triggered? (and I appreciate the answer to this last bit can only come from the landlords themselves, in reality).

It is a bit odd. 

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, wiseowl said:

Does the Trust find it a little odd that the notice period has not yet been triggered? I thought things, via the FLG, were quite advanced in many respects. If the landlords have received a genuine offer to purchase at an agreed price (£7M from memory) why would it not be triggered? (and I appreciate the answer to this last bit can only come from the landlords themselves, in reality).

No not really and yes only the landlord

6 minutes ago, underdog said:

No not really and yes only the landlord

Lol thanks - I suppose as a critic of the organisation that is The Trust (but never of the individuals involved) I should desist from asking you questions really - fair enough tbh.

On 8/6/2019 at 9:32 AM, tGWB said:
What a poor communication.

Unprofessional and will only alienate AL even further

Stop with the snidey comments, it does you no credit

Frankly, I cannot believe with a man amongst your Board from the financial world of the likes of JP Morgan that he has signed that update off 

One of the major criticisms of the club is ALs lack of communication 

We now have the FLG who have still failed to publish meeting minutes from a fortnight ago (theyre only trying to buy our club for goodness sake) and to add to that, the Trust blundering around whilst the great ship HMS Oldham Athletic is holed and slowly sinking 

22 hours ago, kowenicki said:

Brooke has answered a tweet from someone saying D34D did a good summary.  So I guess the FLG couldn’t be arsed doing what they said they were going to do following the meeting. 

Have the Trust had the statutory notice of an intention to buy the stadium yet? I’ve missed it if so. 

22 hours ago, underdog said:

Not quite right. Its the owner or landlords in our case who trigger the notice period. I have found the link to the Trust page below.

https://trustoldham.co.uk/stadium-listed-asset-community-value/

As of today, Trust have received no notifications

Thanks

22 hours ago, wiseowl said:

21 hours ago, kowenicki said:

It is a bit odd. 

....de de de de fucking shambles...  🙄

Just now, deyres42 said:

No odder than the owner claiming he didn't know he hadn't in fact purchased the stadium...

That was a bit odder given he had already said on camera that he'd just bought the team, "the important bit" or words to that effect.... 

17 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

No odder than the owner claiming he didn't know he hadn't in fact purchased the stadium...

And that Blitz and Gazal offered to sell to him when he purchased the club.

4 hours ago, deyres42 said:

Was this actually what he suggested, or one of those, ‘I’ve spent £3m and all I’ve got to show for it is this lousy team’?

10 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

The (don't trust the) Trust reckon they're seeing them this week...

I like you brother, yet lately I am not liking the tone you're taking with individuals and groups. Reign yourself in a little and be more generous. Like I remember you. 

41 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

The (don't trust the) Trust reckon they're seeing them this week...

Why would you post this? They have no say about the accounts being shown to them. Yes it is supposedly a legal requirement but its not their fault if they cannot get to see them. Have you a more specific reason for not trusting them?

2 hours ago, whittles left foot said:

Why would you post this? They have no say about the accounts being shown to them. Yes it is supposedly a legal requirement but its not their fault if they cannot get to see them. Have you a more specific reason for not trusting them?

For their failure to bring the current (and past) owner’s poor leadership to light. They’ve rolled over time and time again and have done absolutely nothing worth while  with their so called stake in the club.

17 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

For their failure to bring the current (and past) owner’s poor leadership to light. They’ve rolled over time and time again and have done absolutely nothing worth while  with their so called stake in the club.

Speaking as a small part of the Trust in the past, don't you think making it clear that Corney was robbing the scoreboard money was meant to be a pretty obvious bringing to light what was going on? I don't know what the current Trust board are doing at all but back in the day some people could read between the lines.

5 minutes ago, leeslover said:

Speaking as a small part of the Trust in the past, don't you think making it clear that Corney was robbing the scoreboard money was meant to be a pretty obvious bringing to light what was going on? I don't know what the current Trust board are doing at all but back in the day some people could read between the lines.

Fairs. Forgot about that.

4 hours ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Don't you know these people are volunteers? Don't you know they have their own lives?

Please donate £10 to help these poor creatures

For someone who only cares about attending the match with their family...

Was awaiting Trust’s update on the accounts review. They provided twitter update every day of the week last week but not a peep since reviewing (assuming they’ve seen the accounts last week). Not even an acknowledgement - weird. 

4 minutes ago, New Fan said:

Was awaiting Trust’s update on the accounts review. They provided twitter update every day of the week last week but not a peep since reviewing (assuming they’ve seen the accounts last week). Not even an acknowledgement - weird. 

They said they've seen them and they're meeting before disclosing further to be fair according to their Twitter 

3 minutes ago, New Fan said:

Darren has acknowledged that he’s seen them and will discuss them with the Trust at the meeting tomorrow night. Guess there’ll be an update after that. 

2 minutes ago, jorvik_latic said:

Darren has acknowledged that he’s seen them and will discuss them with the Trust at the meeting tomorrow night. Guess there’ll be an update after that. 

Oh thanks missed those as I don’t have twitter and have been checking here for an update. Guess we will hear something tomorrow. Thanks. 

12 hours ago, New Fan said:

12 hours ago, New Fan said:

Oh thanks missed those as I don’t have twitter and have been checking here for an update. Guess we will hear something tomorrow. Thanks. 

6GvoJ1P.jpg

Archived