OAFC Latest Accounts

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Dave_Og said:

It's a simple point.  They are so abridged as to be meaningless..

As they have been for a long time under previous regimes which told us a similar amount of nothing. Wasn't quite sure what people were expecting to see. We had another CCJ against us in the last week or so...'only' for £1000 or so but it tells us more than the accounts will.

4 minutes ago, Twisbrogan said:

As they have been for a long time under previous regimes which told us a similar amount of nothing. Wasn't quite sure what people were expecting to see. We had another CCJ against us in the last week or so...'only' for £1000 or so but it tells us more than the accounts will.

Quite so.  I wasn't holding my breath for anything revelatory

23 minutes ago, Fruitygoo said:

Its not just football.. Its all business accounts...

The trust agreed six principles in their meeting with Al. Number one was transparency and openness. He kicks off with abridged and unaudited accounts... 

Yes transparency and openness with them (not that they've had it I dont think) but not transparency with any tom dick and harry. Small companies very, very rarely file anything different

5 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

That was quite good to be fair.  Welcome to pun club; you'll love it

2 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

The first rule of pun club, don't join pun club

Is it ok to leave though ? Let me know, I’m just off to repeatedly punch myself in the face with an hot iron. Urghhh I feel manky 

I was looking at the transfers for this period, so see if that shed any light, but basically the players that were pissed off left, but no income, plus quite a lot of loanees.

If the transfermarkt site is correct, I can't see how we got a fee for anyone. The only thing that I can think at the moment may have happened was a sell on clause might have kicked in but somehow re financed?

Can't work out how he has knocked of £5m for the + 1 year debt.

Would that be housing?

Maybe Brassbank when thy come out will shed some light.

His main claim of being debt free we all assumed meant day to day operationally, but as Dave says £3.5m in  call uppable less than a year debt makes a mockery of that.

59 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Let's not forget that these accounts are unaudited. He could have literally put anything in there. But then that's just my agenda...

Well he could. He’s not absolved from directorial responsibility for ensuring the accounts are materially accurate though albeit unaudited. Of course if he doesn’t mind breaking the law that’s moot. 

16 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Is it ok to leave though ? Let me know, I’m just off to repeatedly punch myself in the face with an hot iron. Urghhh I feel manky 

No. Once you're in, you're in for life. Severe penalties for leaving without permission.

Just now, singe said:

I was looking at the transfers for this period, so see if that shed any light, but basically the players that were pissed off left, but no income, plus quite a lot of loanees.

If the transfermarkt site is correct, I can't see how we got a fee for anyone. The only thing that I can think at the moment may have happened was a sell on clause might have kicked in but somehow re financed?

Would that be housing?

His main claim of being debt free we all assumed meant day to day operationally, but as Dave says £3.5m in  call uppable less than a year debt makes a mockery of that.

The rise in short term creditors is lower than the rise in debtors though. As pointed out not enough detail to form a proper opinion but on the face of it they are better than previous year. 

2 minutes ago, singe said:

Would that be housing?

I love your phrase "call uppable" singe! I'm an accountant and I have never heard that phrase.  But it does exactly what it says on the tin!  I will inform the accountancy bodies immediately.  They should adopt it now.

31 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Once you're in you're in...

12 minutes ago, Sparkleking said:

I love your phrase "call uppable" singe! I'm an accountant and I have never heard that phrase.  But it does exactly what it says on the tin!  I will inform the accountancy bodies immediately.  They should adopt it now.

Why thank you! Early in my studies, but taking me a while.

2 hours ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Let's not forget that these accounts are unaudited. He could have literally put anything in there. But then that's just my agenda...

You know there’s an agenda to get him out Paddy, so why you being a dick about it?

1 hour ago, singe said:

If the transfermarkt site is correct, I can't see how we got a fee for anyone.

Probably doesn’t add much to the equation but we got an undisclosed fee for Holloway. Which was a miracle tbh. 

Archived