OAFC Latest Accounts

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, al_bro said:

Those accounts are 14 months old, and admittedly are the only ones available. More up to date accounts need to be seen. The year ending June 2019, although not required by the FCA, should be available to view in September, as most company accounts take 3 months to be published.

Current management accounts may be more useful 

12 hours ago, al_bro said:

Those accounts are 14 months old, and admittedly are the only ones available. More up to date accounts need to be seen. The year ending June 2019, although not required by the FCA, should be available to view in September, as most company accounts take 3 months to be published.

According to Companies House the accounts for the period up to 26th June 2019 are not due until 26th March 2020 so I would hope the club meets that deadline 

Just maybe, the Trust can convince the Club to be more transparent on some of the numbers next time. 

Total Turnover, Total Match Revenue, Total Player Wages, Total Non Player Wages would be a good start

So not one admin on site all day? Explain this to me, others can post offensive things, take the piss every post. Chat utter shit and I get moderated for replying. Have threads closed for being too polite ha ha. 

Don't worry about approving this. Its a message for you lot. Fuck me you lot are still limping from an incident 10 years ago 

That’s correct Lags. I’ve been working for the past 12 hours. Ackey regularly works in excess of that. Matt and Stevie are in similar boats.

We’re reactive rather than proactive these days. Today just happens to be one of those days where we’ve all been a bit wrapped up with real life.

What incident are you referring to?

2 hours ago, Lags said:

So not one admin on site all day? Explain this to me, others can post offensive things, take the piss every post. Chat utter shit and I get moderated for replying. Have threads closed for being too polite ha ha. 

Don't worry about approving this. Its a message for you lot. Fuck me you lot are still limping from an incident 10 years ago 

Downvote for giving a shit !

14 hours ago, Zorrro said:

That’s correct Lags. I’ve been working for the past 12 hours. Ackey regularly works in excess of that. Matt and Stevie are in similar boats.

We’re reactive rather than proactive these days. Today just happens to be one of those days where we’ve all been a bit wrapped up with real life.

What incident are you referring to?

Maybe you should get different jobs. 

Anyway zorro this is you boys ball. It's yours to take home whenever you want. 

I messaged through the board rather than a PM because they get ignored. Don't they matt?.  You also knew it was for you guys, not the board. 

I've got my critics, I can live with that, but some of the stuff wouldn't be said in the street without knowing the outcome of doing so. Little wonder now and again people get frustrated shall we say. 

There is obsolutely no point in joining in any debate on here whilst under moderation given it maybe days till its accepted. 

23 minutes ago, Lags said:

Maybe you should get different jobs. 

Anyway zorro this is you boys ball. It's yours to take home whenever you want. 

I messaged through the board rather than a PM because they get ignored. Don't they matt?.  You also knew it was for you guys, not the board. 

I've got my critics, I can live with that, but some of the stuff wouldn't be said in the street without knowing the outcome of doing so. Little wonder now and again people get frustrated shall we say. 

There is obsolutely no point in joining in any debate on here whilst under moderation given it maybe days till its accepted. 

What is your problem seriously?? 

14 minutes ago, OAFC1984 said:

14 minutes ago, OAFC1984 said:

None with you and that's why you'd need to ask. It doesn't get noticed by those who it doesn't involve. Sure we all read stuff and some of it sticks, however lots doesn't. I am sure I've read lots of your posts and digested at the same time, but if I was asked what you had posted 3 weeks ago, I probably wouldn't be able to say, if you get my meaning.

29 minutes ago, OAFC1984 said:

Nowt whatsoever PAL. Everything is clearly everybody elses fault.

Half the board just don’t like him for no reason, he never chats shit, never issues threats to other posters, never repeats the same bullshit questions and ignores the replies. The other half of the board are just big bad bullies and the staff have just got it in for him for no actual reason.

1 hour ago, Lags said:

None with you and that's why you'd need to ask. It doesn't get noticed by those who it doesn't involve. Sure we all read stuff and some of it sticks, however lots doesn't. I am sure I've read lots of your posts and digested at the same time, but if I was asked what you had posted 3 weeks ago, I probably wouldn't be able to say, if you get my meaning.

What happend 10 years ago

2 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

Nowt whatsoever PAL. Everything is clearly everybody elses fault.

Half the board just don’t like him for no reason, he never chats shit, never issues threats to other posters, never repeats the same bullshit questions and ignores the replies. The other half of the board are just big bad bullies and the staff have just got it in for him for no actual reason.

Half the board? Lost all credibility there and then. What half are you in Monty?, the don't like half. Who have I Threatened on here? Names please. 

I've been in the wrong with Dave, repeatedly apologised for that. It doesn't make any difference but that is how it is. 

I've had words in person with 3 people off here in all the years. Have I physically hurt anyone? No. Once those words have been done, normally for me that's the end of it. If I am honest there is only one poster on here I will harm. No threat as been issued but once I find him I will. He crossed a line. 

Zorro is pretending here. He knows we've had words. He and his mates won't admit it, but it does colour their views even now after all those years. He wasnt completely innocent why it came about. But it should be done with. Why do I think it's not done? Because anyone can call me anything they like, nothing is said. If I do it (  I think one in the last 5 years) it's deleted and thread closed. 

Now Monty let's have these names of people I've theatened. Let's see if it is true. 

I’m not pretending about anything. Your memory is obviously better than mine. I do remember introducing myself to you in a London pub many years ago but that’s about it.

I’ve spent very little time on OWTB over the past 3 years. My interest in the football side of things has waned to almost nil. I do check my emails for any reports that come through, however, and don’t recall anyone reporting anything you’ve posted or vice versa.

If you think I hold some kind of personal vendetta against you I don’t know what else I can say other than I haven’t. I honestly, hand on my heart, don’t recall any animosity.

21 minutes ago, Lags said:

If I am honest there is only one poster on here I will harm. No threat as been issued but once I find him I will. He crossed a line. 

Fairly pathetic comment - Id stay away from internet forums if I were you, they clearly aren’t good for your blood pressure.

we are powerless over people and things, resentment is a nasty thing that leads to all sorts of misery.

in short, get over it and let it go or take it private - like it or not most are here to discuss, debate and disagree about Latics not witness your schoolyard spat

2 minutes ago, Zorrro said:

I’m not pretending about anything. Your memory is obviously better than mine. I do remember introducing myself to you in a London pub many years ago but that’s about it.

I’ve spent very little time on OWTB over the past 3 years. My interest in the football side of things has waned to almost nil. I do check my emails for any reports that come through, however, and don’t recall anyone reporting anything you’ve posted or vice versa.

If you think I hold some kind of personal vendetta against you I don’t know what else I can say other than I haven’t. I honestly, hand on my heart, don’t recall any animosity.

Thanks for reply. Nor do I hold any animosity to yourself. 

1 minute ago, OAFC1984 said:

Fairly pathetic comment - Id stay away from internet forums if I were you, they clearly aren’t good for your blood pressure.

we are powerless over people and things, resentment is a nasty thing that leads to all sorts of misery.

in short, get over it and let it go or take it private - like it or not most are here to discuss, debate and disagree about Latics not witness your schoolyard spat

Totally agree. 

I'll say this, one or two comments have been beyond acceptance. 

You may well be right about stepping back. Latics losing again is more disheartening 

Some posters are bringing OWTB down to a low level IMO. It's like a mirror image of the way the club is going. I wouldn't  be surprised if the mods have had enough. It costs good money to run the site and a some are ruining it. 

I'm getting fed up with it.

Just now, BP1960 said:

Some posters are bringing OWTB down to a low level IMO. It's like a mirror image of the way the club is going. I wouldn't  be surprised if the mods have had enough. It costs good money to run the site and a some are ruining it. 

I'm getting fed up with it.

I genuinely think i'm the only user the mods have taken 'action' on. Still don't really know what for but i've literally been called all sorts in the past and they've done nothing. 

1 minute ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

I genuinely think i'm the only user the mods have taken 'action' on. Still don't really know what for but i've literally been called all sorts in the past and they've done nothing. 

I got a 24 hour ban for calling Shucky a cock 

4 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

You've given out your fair share of actual abuse so don't try playing the victim.

There's a difference between stuff you've said previously and calling someone out on their opinion 

Archived