1 hour ago, adamoafc said:

For your unconditional support towards Oldham Athletic, season ticket holders can benefit from:

- 10% off in the newly refurbished Club Shop for next season.

I had a funny feeling this might be the case

Where's that from so I can email them?

I bought the home top, season ticket in hand, and said "I believe I get a discount with a season ticket"

The lady said no and even gave an explanation that I didn't quite take in....

So annoying yet so predictable...  :lol:

The new MD and new Commercial bloke were both right there too. Never change....  :lol:

Edited by HarryBosch

2 hours ago, HarryBosch said:

There’s no season ticket discoun

56 minutes ago, HarryBosch said:

I bought the home top, season ticket in hand, and said "I believe I get a discount with a season ticket"

The new MD and new Commercial bloke were both right there too. Never change....  :lol:

Was in about an hour ago and got the new top and some stuff for my lad got my 10% discount 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HarryBosch said:

https://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/2019/april/29042019-season-tickets-early-bird-extended/

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HarryBosch said:

Tweet him again!

4 hours ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Apparently kit sizes start at age 6? Saves me the best part of 80 quid in that case...

I think that's not far from standard. Think anything younger is labelled something other than junior. Don't think it will be that expensive when they are available. 

15 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

I've managed to get them a kit every other season...

Like I said think anything younger is called something else see https://www.thegersstoreonline.com/replica-kits/home-kit/junior/757_rangers-19-20-hummel-home-mini-kit.html 

Compared with https://www.thegersstoreonline.com/replica-kits/home-kit/junior/752_rangers-19-20-hummel-home-shirt-junior.html

Forgive the club choice but I knew they were hummel kits. 

20 minutes ago, rudemedic said:

Like I said think anything younger is called something else see https://www.thegersstoreonline.com/replica-kits/home-kit/junior/757_rangers-19-20-hummel-home-mini-kit.html 

Compared with https://www.thegersstoreonline.com/replica-kits/home-kit/junior/752_rangers-19-20-hummel-home-shirt-junior.html

Forgive the club choice but I knew they were hummel kits. 

Think his point was that he’s been in the shop and there’s nothing for kids under 6 at all. 

3 hours ago, HarryBosch said:

I popped in earlier. Explained I'd left my ST at home, but gave your name. Mo (who was there talking to Barry) radioed through to the ticket office and confirmed my discount. Excellent customer service.

• Like 5

53 minutes ago, leeslover said:

I popped in earlier. Explained I'd left my ST at home, but gave your name. Mo (who was there talking to Barry) radioed through to the ticket office and confirmed my discount. Excellent customer service.

Rounding it up to 20% was a nice touch.

• Like 1