Sign in to follow this  

Haven't had a Season Ticket for 3 years and am unlikely to be paying £24 in regularly. On occasions, I struggled to give my ST away when I didn't attend matches. Just thought a dedicated thread might help ST holders get a tenner for unused tickets and cheapskates, such as myself, attend a few more games. If there are tickets going, I'm sure there'd be interest from non-regular attendees. Could also be used for away spares.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Good idea. Mods should pin this.

Yeah, sure. As long as it's not abused.

Please don't make it into a discussion thread.

Thanks.

• Like 1

I am not a season ticket holder this year for the first time in many a year. I am choosing to attend against Crewe on Saturday as will be testing out the North Chadd Sports & Social the refurbished Rifle Range, possibly the Greyhound (time permitting) & North Stand fans bar.

Anyway I digress, if anyone can't go - I will happily pay to take the ticket off you (preferably North Stand or Rocky Road). If no response - no issue will go up to ticket office by close of play tomorrow.

Desperately want to rekindle my enthusiasm so tricking myself with a few swifties first      

Just a caution - isn't it against T&Cs? Just be careful with revealing info which might identify who you are - the walls have ears...

• Like 1

If anyone has got two for tomorrow, I'll take them for face. Decided tonight I'll probably go and realised it's £25 on the gate!

Hi All 

If anyone would like a free mansfield ticket, I have one going spare. Either reply to this or send a message! 

59 minutes ago, andy_b_100 said:

Hi All 

If anyone would like a free mansfield ticket, I have one going spare. Either reply to this or send a message! 

Will PM you

1 hour ago, andy_b_100 said:

Hi All 

43 minutes ago, oafcmetty said:

Will PM you

Think I got in there first 😳. (Hopefully)

2 hours ago, andy_b_100 said:

Hi All 

35 minutes ago, oafcmetty said:

Downvote :chubb:

Sorry just realised this is an away game and I’ve no car that weekend so I won’t be needing it thanks. 

4 hours ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Sorry just realised this is an away game and I’ve no car that weekend so I won’t be needing it thanks. 

Downvote for jumping in before checking. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Any boycotters out there want to flog their ticket for Macclesfield? Half price ?

Got a spare kids one for the North Stand

5 hours ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Any boycotters out there want to flog their ticket for Macclesfield? Half price ?

Why would a boycotter have a ticket. 

2 minutes ago, disjointed said:

Why would a boycotter have a ticket. 

Season ticket already purchased. Unless of course the threats were empty ? I seem to remember some saying they won’t go even though they’ve bought a season ticket. No probs anyway. Just thought I’d throw it out there. That’s what the threads for I thought ? 

17 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Season ticket already purchased. Unless of course the threats were empty ? I seem to remember some saying they won’t go even though they’ve bought a season ticket. No probs anyway. Just thought I’d throw it out there. That’s what the threads for I thought ? 

This early in the season I would have thought that all boycotters wouldn't have purchased a ST. My take on it anyway.