Get Behind the boys in Blue

17 hours ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

I just think if people are still happy to part with their cash they are still giving this maniac license to carry on what he's doing. 

But Kus you know you’ll be the first scab if we won the first 5 !! And I know with this current crop that’s highly unlikely. However after spouting much the same bollox at the time, you were all over our late push for the playoffs were you not ? Or was that a different drama queen ? 

4 hours ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

But Kus you know you’ll be the first scab if we won the first 5 !! And I know with this current crop that’s highly unlikely. However after spouting much the same bollox at the time, you were all over our late push for the playoffs were you not ? Or was that a different drama queen ? 

Right. FFS. I have never EVER seen this football club achieve anything other than a vague memory of us getting dicked by Blackpool in the playoffs so do forgive me if I got excited at the only prospect of us achieving something during this absolute dismal spell as a fan. I went to Exeter and we blew it as per. I’m not going to the home games that’s for sure, can’t make most of them anyway.

5 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Right. FFS. I have never EVER seen this football club achieve anything other than a vague memory of us getting dicked by Blackpool in the playoffs so do forgive me if I got excited at the only prospect of us achieving something during this absolute dismal spell as a fan. I went to Exeter and we blew it as per. I’m not going to the home games that’s for sure, can’t make most of them anyway.

I understand that. And guaranteed you’ll do the same again this season in the same situation. Not a very solid boycott. 

19 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

That's fine.  But don't pretend it's not the case.