MICAH RICHARDS

Just reading that Micah Richards is retiring from football aged 31.

This man could just have made a massive difference to OAFC years ago had he signed for Real Madrid or some other Billy Big Bollock club for big money when he had the opportunity years ago. I think our cut was 25% - could have been £5-6 million!!!!

Anyway, just wondering if we get a cut of his pension fund? Might be able to buy out AL and/or the FLG …………………..dreaming now...…………..

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Careca9 said:

His knees were too bad. Knew early in career had to make his money early as wouldn’t make 30. Been retired a season so odd this come out in news now 

He was still under contract last year on £30k a week.

On 7/27/2019 at 12:29 PM, unsworth blue said:

He could as well - I was thinking self-same thing lol. Wonder what Keith Hicks is doing these days?    

He was watching us at the Rochdale friendly - sat in the directors box in Main Stand - you couldn't miss that chin anywhere!

3 hours ago, wiseowl said:

He was watching us at the Rochdale friendly - sat in the directors box in Main Stand - you couldn't miss that chin anywhere!

Got a photo of him alongside my late father at a sportsman's dinner, very Jimmy Hill -esque