Chris Eagles

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, OLDHAMADE said:

If Eagles is quarter the player he once was, it should be more than enough for this league, decent players never 'lose it' with Clarke and Baxter being prime examples.

They can lose it if injured a lot, or the legs have gone.

1 hour ago, OLDHAMADE said:

If Eagles is quarter the player he once was, it should be more than enough for this league, decent players never 'lose it' with Clarke and Baxter being prime examples.

And Giles Coke

48 minutes ago, Clifford said:

Best player on the park for every game under Scholes.

He'll have a fantastic season this season.

He was clearly good enough for the Championship - he may or may not have a decent season in L2

1 hour ago, Clifford said:

Injured quite a bit, stupidly got himself sent off. Was never fully fit by look of it.

On his day he'd boss this league. So would Jack Byrne, he's similar but for their own reasons they haven't done it consistently enough so one hasn't been offered a proper contract, other now plays in a pub league 

4 hours ago, dannyboy55555 said:

Apart from the fact that Baxter clearly lost it 

Let's see if that's the case on his return? might be a change of scenery is all it takes

After all he's a humble pilgrim 😉

On 7/28/2019 at 12:56 AM, Old Warrior said:

Not sure what you fans been watching or what you know about football but this guy has forgot more than the squad know. He obviously doesn’t need the money so can only be for the love of the game!

hes explained if you do your research why he stepped away from the game we all love, just not as much as our children

Brand new account whose first post is one supporting what is clearly an awful piece of recruitment 🤔

Not sure what you fans been watching or what you know about football but this guy has forgot more than the squad know. He obviously doesn’t need the money so can only be for the love of the game!

hes explained if you do your research why he stepped away from the game we all love, just not as much as our children

Hello Baz

Welcome to the forum Chris.

Not had a player post for a while, think George Green was the last :D

Just my opinion like but the only thing Eagles has forgot is how to play, dare I say it, if he's as good as you claim what the fucks he doing down at the circus?.

• 5 weeks later...

He comes across really well in his iFollow interview....

Seems impressed with Banide and says him and Benarabi are trying to implement a style of play that could work really well once it clicks... 

Says "I believe there are some other players coming in"

Says he was the one who put Wheater's name to the club. 

Doesn't seem daft and seems really optimistic about things which suggests to me things may not be as bad as some of us worry they are.... 

3 minutes ago, HarryBosch said:

Seems impressed with Banide and says him and Benarabi are trying to implement a style of play that work really well once it clicks... 

Doesn't seem daft and seems really optimistic about things which suggests to me things may not be as bad as some of us worry they are.... 

Also says what we all say, that we need some experienced players used to playing at this level or L1. One or two from what's left at Bury perhaps!

47 minutes ago, HarryBosch said:

Seems impressed with Banide and says him and Benarabi are trying to implement a style of play that could work really well once it clicks... 

Likes to chat.... but yeah, I agree.... came across well...... did he also say, every club has some "snakes in the grass" and Wheater [on club captaincy] will tell it how it is..... :mmm:

6 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

Likes to chat.... but yeah, I agree.... came across well...... did he also say, every club has some "snakes in the grass" and Wheater [on club captaincy] will tell it how it is..... :mmm:

Yeah, interesting one that.

I wonder if Wheater and Eagles will be allowed to shout at the French Lads as they're Abdallah's own men whereas Clarke wasn't....

30 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

He actually said snakes in the grass? 

On 7/29/2019 at 7:46 PM, Clifford said:

We won one game under Scholes.... 

Baxter has started on the bench for all Plymouth’s league games. 

20 minutes ago, disjointed said:

At the end of the season it will be the best. 

Not sure why this matters in the conversation tbh? 

So far he’s started 0/5.  Let’s see how his record looks at the end of the season when Plymouth are guaranteed run away league champions. 🙄

13 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Not sure why this matters in the conversation tbh? 

So far he’s started 0/5.  Let’s see how his record looks at the end of the season when Plymouth are guaranteed run away league champions. 🙄

They could have had Maouche but went for Baxter, nuff said.

Archived