Forest Green Rovers (a)

12 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Set up and played for 0-0, didn’t get it. 

Can't blame him really after the pre-season we've had.

The stats however are awful:-

Home TeamForest GreenAway TeamOldham
Possession
Home65%
Away35%
Shots
Home10
Away6
Shots on Target
Home3
Away0
Corners
Home3
Away0

12 minutes ago, Simpo said:

At least this came in.

How was it:
a) compared to expectations?
b) compared to FGR away last season?

You were lucky it did.  Saw Exeter Vs Macc, Exeter were really poor and won with a lucky late goal, Macc were pretty decent and didn't deserve to lose.  Campbell's done well with what's on paper a weak group of players.

56 minutes ago, al_bro said:

Can't blame him really after the pre-season we've had.

The stats however are awful:-

Home TeamForest GreenAway TeamOldham
Possession
Home65%
Away35%
Shots
Home10
Away6
Shots on Target
Home3
Away0
Corners
Home3
Away0

I blame the coach, his negative attitude can only pass itself on to the players.

His demeanor is even more depressing as he looks like he'd rather not be here. If he carries on like this maybe he won't for long.

What his anonymous assistant adds is beyond me.

Got to win the Euromillions, buy out this lot out and bring back the fast free flowing attackingfootball we have craved for years.

Edited by BP1960
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, GlossopLatic said:

So captain fantastic did another disappearing act then?

Just don’t see what some of our fans see in him. Gives the ball away a zillion times a game, he’s lightweight and games usually just bypass him. He does show glimpses of a player, but it’s his 3rd season now and I still don’t know what he brings to this team on a consistent basis. Don’t get how he’s captain either, very strange decision that.

• Like 2

That's 90 mins of my life I'll never get back. Feel for the fans who made the trip from/to Oldham, at least I'm only 30-odd miles away.

Thought we controlled the first half without ever looking like scoring. Mills in particular played well. Second half, they never turned up. Vera missed a sitter.

Ref useless, FGR kit revolting.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

I blame the coach, his negative attitude can only pass itself on to the players.

His demeanor is even more depressing as he looks like he'd rather not be here. If he carries on like this maybe he won't for long.

What his anonymous assistant adds is beyond me.

Got to win the Euromillions, buy out this lot out and bring back the fast free flowing attackingfootball we have craved for years.

Spot on bp, he was so negative, believe me fgr where bad, but even at 1-0 up they still went at us for more 

28 minutes ago, Oldham82 said:

Give Dolan and fage and Adam's the new striker a go plus if marvellous marvin is fit him too all attacking players 

I agree,this is him in  the link ,shooting practice against wrexams Christian dibble,great technique,the boy will score

26 minutes ago, Ritchierich said:

Awful second half 

Vera can fuck off

rest not much better 

Mills MOM, made a real effort

Maouche is powder puff, does nothing when the going gets tough

Thought Mills would be a decent acquisition to this lacklustre bunch, If only we had 10 others of the same mindset 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pauld2019 said:

I agree, there a short video of dolan on youtube takin a couple of shots against wrexams goal keeper Christian dibble ,tried to copy an paste but won't let me,great technique, I think there's goals in the lad given the chance

Especially when Dolan is in the mood!