17 minutes ago, laticsrblue said:

No commentary yet again tonight.

I guess friendlies aren't part of the ifollow deal, but it's the 1st season  since commentaries started that there hasn't been any for them. 

Hate this new regime!

Think Halifax are doing it online for free.  As were Ashton. 

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are the Chron still our official media partner? They don't seem to have been putting their usual positive spin on things recently, and even did a bit of a glowing tribute to Pete Wild when he got the Halifax job, which will have gone down like a lead balloon with Bullshit Baz and the lads...

https://www.oldham-chronicle.co.uk/news-features/157/latics/129463/latics-suffer-second-defeat-to-nonleague-opposition-in-hastilyadded-preseason-friendly

5 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

Still no match report on the OS from last nights game. 

Has Banide actually said anything at all since his appointment?

Was just going to comment on this, it's a farce, are the club acting like the game didn't happen?!

2 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

Still no match report on the OS from last nights game. 

Has Banide actually said anything at all since his appointment?

I actually believe that everyone at the club is totally embarrassed and extremely worried about the pre season performances.

We will get a short report on last night’s defeat I’m sure but it will just be a record of what happened. What we do need, as you allude to above, is for Banide to come out with his assessment of the team and it’s chances for Saturday.

I look forward with huge anticipation to his views and to how he will address the predicament that we find ourselves in. 

😮 

2 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

What we do need, as you allude to above, is for Banide to come out with his assessment of the team and it’s chances for Saturday.

I look forward with huge anticipation to his views and to how he will address the predicament that we find ourselves in. 

“Où est la masse de manoeuvre?”

“Aucune!”

(One for the historians there.)

28 minutes ago, owdumer said:

Media team have Egert interview up on ifollow.

Fucking amateur hour. They’ve obviously realised that they haven’t bothered interviewing anyone and when they do they somehow fuck it up. Class. What those lads been doing all summer?

2 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Fucking amateur hour. They’ve obviously realised that they haven’t bothered interviewing anyone and when they do they somehow fuck it up. Class. What those lads been doing all summer?

Doing as they're told by AL. "You put thing on for fan when I say".

38 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

Sur une escritoire.  I wonder why a clipboard is feminine?  To misquote Lee Mack " I want write on it, not f*ck it"

The back arrow sign on clipboards is I think the one we use for all players instructions and the same in any language.  🔙 ⚽ 

57 minutes ago, robboman said:

been taken back down. But it was defo there because i watched it

How did the interview go?

"Hello Egert, how does it feel to be an Oldham Athletic player?"

"Eh. Hang on, I haven't signed anything yet.

Noticed the electronic boards weren’t on again last night.

Have we sold sponsorship for this season? Can’t imagine companies will be happy if they aren’t working going into the season and possibly no programmes to advertise in either.

Archived