• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Lee Sinnott said:

The Vlogger was supposed to be taking over the Club Instagram account today but it fell through due to staff absence. And I've been told to cut them some slack because "there's a lot going on there..."

All you need is a login.

1 hour ago, Jimbooth said:

Is this to any particular tune? 

I think its to the tune of our goal music around the Scotty Vernon times - no idea what its called but it would fit 

Du Du Du Du FUCKING SHAMBLES

edit - should have read whole thread but I was right 😊

12 hours ago, Lee Sinnott said:

The Vlogger was supposed to be taking over the Club Instagram account today but it fell through due to staff absence. And I've been told to cut them some slack because "there's a lot going on there..."

As with most things that are below par at the club, I tend to assume it's due to the circumstances they're working under rather than the people themselves.

1 hour ago, yarddog73 said:

We had a managers press conference pre match then?, don't have access to Ifollow.

Yeah there is a write up on the OS almost word for word (unless the author also can’t speak English fluently)

1 hour ago, Lee Sinnott said:

https://www.revolution962.com/on-air/podcasts/all-things-latics-the-podcast/

A weekly podcast featuring a member of the FLG group and the club's official media partner...

Had a listen and I think I’ve made it quite clear I’m not a fan of Mr Lemsagem’s performance so far but that was fucking cringe worthy.

no wonder he won’t speak to the fans group if thats how one of their representatives behaves - a complete hatchet job and exercise in taking the piss from the start.

And dont get me started on introducing Billy Quarmby as “a man with a coaching background” 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ Fuck me he did a bit of filming for Johnson - other than that the closest he got to coaching was pricking the pitch with a fork.

Brooke done himself no favours there - and I defended his suit sleeves.

absolutely childish and pathetic on all sides

58 minutes ago, OAFC1984 said:

Had a listen and I think I’ve made it quite clear I’m not a fan of Mr Lemsagem’s performance so far but that was fucking cringe worthy.

no wonder he won’t speak to the fans group if thats how one of their representatives behaves - a complete hatchet job and exercise in taking the piss from the start.

And dont get me started on introducing Billy Quarmby as “a man with a coaching background” 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ Fuck me he did a bit of filming for Johnson - other than that the closest he got to coaching was pricking the pitch with a fork.

It's the view of three fans, granted they didn't have too many positives to discuss but nonetheless they are entitled to their opinion, describe themselves as 'superfans' though, really :laught30:.

21 hours ago, yarddog73 said:

It's the view of three fans, granted they didn't have too many positives to discuss but nonetheless they are entitled to their opinion, describe themselves as 'superfans' though, really :laught30:.

Wheater fake news!!!!

9 minutes ago, super_blue said:

Worse football podcast I have ever heard. 

Calling themselves super fans, jokers! 🤦🏻‍♂️

Billy Q coaching experience???? Ha ha comedy! 

He'd probably a better job in providing attacking football than the dour negative coach we have now.

15 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

I say it as it is. Have a good night happy clapping 

Can't see any happy clapping but from yourself its normally one of the following;

Kits are shit and were better 73 years ago 

Manager doesn't wave arms enough

Some prick has a clipboard 

CB doesn't lump it far enough

Games didn't get called off in your day

Cameron Burgess will play for England 

On 8/2/2019 at 6:34 PM, OAFC1984 said:

Listened to it. Absolutely terrible. Bitter, childish and totally lacking in any insight whatsoever. 

No surprises. Bunch of clowns. 

“Fake news”.  😂.  What a pillock he is. 

3 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Listened to it. Absolutely terrible. Bitter, childish and totally lacking in any insight whatsoever. 

No surprises. Bunch of clowns. 

“Fake news”.  😂.  What a pillock he is. 

What made me laugh most was when they were talking about how much of the work that the Community Trust does is wasted as all the potential of the club just isn’t tapped in to...

It was a booming success when they were there wasn’t it??

Archived