11 minutes ago, OAFC1984 said:

What made me laugh most was when they were talking about how much of the work that the Community Trust does is wasted as all the potential of the club just isn’t tapped in to...

It was a booming success when they were there wasn’t it??

Stellar.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, BP1960 said:

I say it as it is. Have a good night happy clapping 

Bp is bang on, that was so fu#cking negative from a coach, but at the end of the game some spuds still gave a clap🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️👍

On 8/2/2019 at 6:34 PM, OAFC1984 said:

Had a listen and I think I’ve made it quite clear I’m not a fan of Mr Lemsagem’s performance so far but that was fucking cringe worthy.

no wonder he won’t speak to the fans group if thats how one of their representatives behaves - a complete hatchet job and exercise in taking the piss from the start.

And dont get me started on introducing Billy Quarmby as “a man with a coaching background” 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ Fuck me he did a bit of filming for Johnson - other than that the closest he got to coaching was pricking the pitch with a fork.

Brooke done himself no favours there - and I defended his suit sleeves.

absolutely childish and pathetic on all sides

That was probably the best argument for the Lemsagam's ownership that I've heard so far.

Completely agree about what you've said about Brooke, if he is a representative of the FLG's viewpoint and way they conduct business then I'm pretty concerned.

I really like the idea of a Latics Podcast, but it needs to be better than that.

11 minutes ago, the_mighty_bosh said:

That was probably the best argument for the Lemsagam's ownership that I've heard so far.

Completely agree about what you've said about Brooke, if he is a representative of the FLG's viewpoint and way they conduct business then I'm pretty concerned.

I really like the idea of a Latics Podcast, but it needs to be better than that.

Brooke is a clown, he jumped into bed with al at the first opportunity, then got kicked out of bed even quicker. Embarrassing! 

7 minutes ago, latics22 said:

Brooke is a clown, he jumped into bed with al at the first opportunity, then got kicked out of bed even quicker. Embarrassing! 

Nah. You’re wrong. 

He’s a self proclaimed business guru/management consultant/entrepreneur/writer/DJ.

“Been involved with loads of businesses and run a few” 🍫 🍬 🍭

2 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Nah. You’re wrong. 

He’s a self proclaimed business guru/management consultant/entrepreneur/writer/DJ.

“Been involved with loads of businesses and run a few” 🍫 🍬 🍭

And trend setter! That suit will come in to fashion one day..

1 hour ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Can't see any happy clapping but from yourself its normally one of the following;

Kits are shit and were better 73 years ago 

Manager doesn't wave arms enough

Some prick has a clipboard 

CB doesn't lump it far enough

Games didn't get called off in your day

Cameron Burgess will play for England 

Shows your knowledge of football, Burgess is Australian.

1 hour ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Can't see any happy clapping but from yourself its normally one of the following;

Kits are shit and were better 73 years ago 

Manager doesn't wave arms enough

Some prick has a clipboard 

CB doesn't lump it far enough

Games didn't get called off in your day

Cameron Burgess will play for England 

And yet he talks more sense than some on here. 

10 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

Not a bad listen that, might get a bit repetitive if it is the same three voices every week though.

We need a sweary, more irreverent one....

I'm up for it if someone knows what technology is required...

A corner of the White Hart when it's quiet with a few pints once a week, could be good....

32 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

You know when I said I was gonna log off ? 

I lied

(hopefully you’ve seen commando with Arnie- read it in his voice)

I've not seen Commando, the last time I went to the pictures Errol Flynn was winning WW2, that's the type of gung ho approach we need.

22 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Anyone thinking that was great must watch Love Island and listen to Olly Murs in the car. That is the level of entertainment and intellect on show. 

Whilst I agree it would probably still be a better listen than a podcast with your good self accompanied by Jeremy Paxman and Bamber Gascoigne.....

8 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Whilst I agree it would probably still be a better listen than a podcast with your good self accompanied by Jeremy Paxman and Bamber Gascoigne.....

Great comeback! Brilliant.

However, fact is that me, Jez and Bamber aren’t making one. We aren’t saying we are Super Fans, talking about how many footballers and their mums we know and which ex footballers car we bought from Optimum Cars and proclaiming a well know fact (even at the time) as fake news. 

We aren that fucking self absorbed and lacking in such basic self awareness. 

What a bunch of nobody’s! 😂

13 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Provided Jeremy Paxman does most* of the talking, that would be a very good listen. 

*All

15 hours ago, HarryBosch said:

A corner of the White Hart when it's quiet with a few pints once a week, could be good....

Only if Fester is involved.

20 hours ago, HarryBosch said:

Me and another fan were all set to do one about 18 months ago. We had a list of topics to discuss. A few things led to it being delayed and, by the time we got round to sorting it out again, a Latics fan in Ireland had started to do a podcast, that was really good, so we scrapped it...

4 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Me and another fan were all set to do one about 18 months ago. We had a list of topics to discuss. A few things led to it being delayed and, by the time we got round to sorting it out again, a Latics fan in Ireland had started to do a podcast, that was really good, so we scrapped it...

I'll get involved and chip in for whatever gear is needed....

Need someone clever to edit it etc though.....

Archived