• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, fleetwood Blue said:

He doesnt inspire anybody, no bollockings, organising or no gestures from the touchline..He wont make it til the end of October..

How do you know that about tonigh? Every coach is different..not arm wavers   screamers etc.. i think tonight the whole lot deserve a pat on the back complete different approsch to what we saw against Crewe   nice and direct got at them from the off  and that will only have come from Benide.

7 hours ago, Frankies6 said:

How do you know that about tonigh? Every coach is different..not arm wavers   screamers etc.. i think tonight the whole lot deserve a pat on the back complete different approsch to what we saw against Crewe   nice and direct got at them from the off  and that will only have come from Benide.

Hope the guy gets a decent chance to prove his worth before he ends up like your namesake did

1 hour ago, OLDHAMADE said:

Hope the guy gets a decent chance to prove his worth before he ends up like your namesake did

Oh yes..i felt his sacking was a tad harsh...Surely he wasnt binned off because of 1 result , i do ask myself was there other issue that we dont know about? but nowt we can do Frank has gone.. and here we are now 

12 hours ago, fleetwood Blue said:

He doesnt inspire anybody, no bollockings, organising or no gestures from the touchline..He wont make it til the end of October..

Listened on ifollow last night and Roy was commenting on how vocal Banide  was on the touchline - different to Crewe game.

We certainly need some stability on the "managerial" front. He'll get no grief from me - it's not his team - let's hope he can improve what he's been given to work with. Could we really stomach yet another change of manager/coach this season? 

2 minutes ago, wiseowl said:

We certainly need some stability on the "managerial" front. He'll get no grief from me - it's not his team - let's hope he can improve what he's been given to work with. Could we really stomach yet another change of manager/coach this season? 

All good points, agreed. Too early to say if he's up to the job or not. However much Barnum & Bailey are paying Banide, he's got a hell of a challenge on his hands.

• 1 month later...

I liked Banide.

It was pointless him being here but I actually think he did more good than harm in his time in the patsy role.

I don't think he'll be the worst person in the role this season.

I think we know the Lemsagams better than they do with some of the predictions on here.

On 7/31/2019 at 1:16 PM, Bristolatic said:

Yes, very sweet indeed. Oh, shit, you got me at it.

As for Banide, gone on 20th September along with the three knob heads (you know who you are!). That would be my birthday present to me.

Unfortunately, out of those four, it's only Banide who will be gone. I don't think it will be long before he thinks, "Bollocks to this for a game of soldiers. I'll never make a team out of this pile of crap. Au revoir, Madames et Monsieurs."

Outstanding to say the 20th Sept. Only about 5 hours out.

Maybe you should run a Prediction League...

42 minutes ago, singe said:

Outstanding to say the 20th Sept. Only about 5 hours out.

Maybe you should run a Prediction League...

What a good idea. I'm surprised no one has thought about it. Maybe you'd like to join in if we can get it up and running.

Archived