Callum Dolan

11 minutes ago, Careca9 said:

Don’t u have to have a min number of players in squad who have to have been home grown. As in uk based??

Need to name 7 Home Grown players in your team sheet for all league games.

Home Grown means a player registered with any English or Welsh club "for a period, continuous or not of three seasons or 36 months prior to his 21 birthday (or the end of the season during which he turns 21)".

So to be picky, they don't have to be British, but yeah, basically they have to have spend 3 years in the youth system of an English or Welsh club.

Just now, Crusoe said:

Need to name 7 Home Grown players in your team sheet for all league games.

Home Grown means a player registered with any English or Welsh club "for a period, continuous or not of three seasons or 36 months prior to his 21 birthday (or the end of the season during which he turns 21)".

So to be picky, they don't have to be British, but yeah, basically they have to have spend 3 years in the youth system of an English or Welsh club.

I was just thinking this. Cheers fro clarifying

I remember the days when we could only have one foreign player....yikes

• 2 weeks later...

sad thing is this lad really coulda been part of the solution to the current issue of lack of fire power ,and no doubt if he woulda knuckled down he woulda been involved in the last few games,but unfortunetly chose to become part of the problem 3 steps forward,4 steps backwards,own worst enemy

Edited by Pauld2019
Misspelt

12 hours ago, Pauld2019 said:

sad thing is this lad really coulda been part of the solution to the current issue of lack of fire power ,and no doubt if he woulda knuckled down he woulda been involved in the last few games,but unfortunetly chose to become part of the problem 3 steps forward,4 steps backwards,own worst enemy

Sounds like he is getting some tough love which is exactly what is needed to ensure he doesn’t repeat this, or a similar offence. 

Good luck to you both and I really hope that his career can recover.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Inspiral_Carpet said:

Sounds like he is getting some tough love which is exactly what is needed to ensure he doesn’t repeat this, or a similar offence. 

Good luck to you both and I really hope that his career can recover.

Scary thing is is that he has repeated an offence. He’s 18 and was already disqualified from driving.