David Wheater signs

2 minutes ago, Careca9 said:

Good move. Will win majority of headers and give us a strong aerial threat at both ends. Hope he’s a bit of a leader also. Slow but will easily be our best centre half. A solid signing for us 

To be fair, my Bolton mate recons he comes up for every but NEVER scores. 

its not all negative at boundary park... good business dealings with Abdullah preseason

.got a decent fee for edmondson, let clarke and baxter go who would have been on decent money.. brings in players on frees . and then brings in an experienced championship center back.. fantastic news... 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, al_bro said:

That's more like it. Now bring in the big guns up front.

There's one I've recommended..20 + goals last season on loan ..now back at his parent club, but will probably be available on loan or for a small fee.

22yo, over 6ft and the best of him yet to come. 

• Like 4

Bloody Brilliant signing. I hope hes ready for some hard work because hes going to have to be captain leader top scorer and player of the season.

My Bolton supporting friend says apparently we have really pushed the boat out financially to get him and have offered more than Bolton were prepared to pay.

• Like 1