Liverpool game now 7pm kick off Wednesday

They have been given the runaround by a team full of kids...16-22 year olds!!

We only ever threatened their goal from set pieces and just couldn’t get the ball off them!

When we did gain possession we couldn’t string together a few simple passes...an absolute embarrassment!

We desperately need two strikers and a midfielder before the end of the window

1 minute ago, oafcshuck said:

He's started one game this season - we won

He didn't start one game - we lost.

Scoring the winner after he went off and him having cock all to do with the others 

plus - thought changing the side was a bad thing? By your logic he should have been on the bench.

to everyone else he should have been as far away as possible 

Edited by OAFC1984

3 minutes ago, OAFC1984 said:

Scoring the winner after he went off and him having cock all to do with the others 

plus - thought changing the side was a bad thing? By your logic he should have been on the bench.

to everyone else he should have been as far away as possible 

One start this season - one win this season.

FACT.

I’m gonna stick my neck out big time. 

Urko Vera will come good. All you haters will pretend you always rated him. I think he’s lacking in confidence. 

I only semi-watched tbh, but I definitely saw some nice touches and link up. He was also chasing down defenders lots and put in a good shift. 

I really hope I’m  right anyway. 

• Like 3

Just now, simplythemostimportantkick said:

I’m gonna stick my neck out big time. 

Urko Vera will come good. All you haters will pretend you always rated him. I think he’s lacking in confidence. 

I only semi-watched tbh, but I definitely saw some nice touches and link up. He was also chasing down defenders lots and put in a good shift. 

I really hope I’m  right anyway. 

He couldn't be arsed tonight. 

Just now, oafcshuck said:

One start this season - one win this season.

FACT.

He wasn't the only one who played tonight, but didn't play on Saturday. So, collectively, the others had nowt to do with tonight's result? Hmm, ok. 

I know you're just on a wind up, and not a very good one at that (you really should try harder), but get your excuses/reasons/Vera love in ready for when he starts or, God forbid, completes a game and we lose. Hang on, I've worked it out for you; it will be everyone else's fault.

Come on on, shucky, this Vera nonsense is wearing very thin now and not even funny any more. I could play against Vera and manage just fine, and I'm 75 next month and never played CB in my life.

• Like 1

Perfect use of this comp. 19-year-old homegrown captain. Game time for players who won't be getting much. 3 points in a potential money earning tournament. One more win from the remaining two games should see us through.

Iacovitti getting a game is probably bad news for him, funnily. I expect, barring any superb performances this evening, the plan was for nearly everyone who played tonight to miss out on Saturday,. Except Ash Smith-Brown, who LB will have wanted to see in action, and probs Sylla. I think Mills will revert to right back as we hopefully go more attacking against Crewe.

4 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

He wasn't the only one who played tonight, but didn't play on Saturday. So, collectively, the others had nowt to do with tonight's result? Hmm, ok. 

I know you're just on a wind up, and not a very good one at that (you really should try harder), but get your excuses/reasons/Vera love in ready for when he starts or, God forbid, completes a game and we lose. Hang on, I've worked it out for you; it will be everyone else's fault.

Come on on, shucky, this Vera nonsense is wearing very thin now and not even funny any more. I could play against Vera and manage just fine, and I'm 75 next month and never played CB in my life.

You beat me to it. I was about to say, Vera makes me look mobile and I'm 61!

I will say one thing for Urko though. He has surely the biggest pair of shorts seen on a Latics player since the 1914/15 Div 1 runners-up team.

I really hope Simply is right and he does come good, seems a nice lad.