North Stand bogs vanadalised.

2 hours ago, kowenicki said:

The OEC and the car park are a disgrace.  OEC  (Blitz of FLG) needs to get its finger out. 

In the history of OWTB this is right up there as one of the most embarrassing posts ever. 

Your hero has a lot more to sort out. 

• Like 2

On 8/10/2019 at 10:32 PM, singe said:

In the history of OWTB this is right up there as one of the most embarrassing posts ever. 

Your hero has a lot more to sort out. 

Fuck me you are a miserable twat.  Everything is a downer, a criticism, negative, the black side. 

Do you ever have a light hearted moment in your life..? I mean like.. ever?

Cheer up ffs. 

It was clearly a little bit of sillyness along with my strimmer post of a few weeks and a few days ago.  Smile! You might live longer. 

Edited by kowenicki

1 hour ago, beag_teeets said:

How about mindful vandalism? You can't beat some well planned and executed vandalism

I think it's an age thing, I find myself mord and more preferring to have a nice cup of tea and really think through what and how I'm about to break these days 

2 hours ago, kowenicki said:

Fuck me you are a miserable twat.  Everything is a downer, a criticism, negative, the black side. 

Do you ever have a light hearted moment in your life..? I mean like.. ever?

Cheer up ffs. 

It was clearly a little bit of sillyness along with my strimmer post of a few weeks and a few days ago.  Smile! You might live longer. 

Man who gets agitated by pot holes in a car park aggressively yells cheer up to someone in an irony free rant.

41 minutes ago, rosa said:

"' er indoors"? I'm at work and he's cooking my tea. 

37 minutes ago, maddog said:

Same situation here. I went grafting all day. Came home and tea was ready and he’d even done a load of washing. Matriarchy. 

Probably too scared to do otherwise. And if you're at work, what are you doing on here? Pfft.

Ok, ok, I'm only kidding. :peepwall: :devilish:

• Like 1