Jump to content
Lukers1

North Stand bogs vanadalised.

Recommended Posts

31 minutes ago, rosa said:

Why, are you good at ironing? 

I actually enjoy ironing. Very therapeutic, especially if Test Match Special is on the radio. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

I actually enjoy ironing. Very therapeutic, especially if Test Match Special is on the radio. 

 

Careful. Disjointed will be having a word...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

I actually enjoy ironing. Very therapeutic, especially if Test Match Special is on the radio. 

Not recently

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, rosa said:

STEALING A TAXPAYER FUNDED WAGE MWAHAHAHAHAHA YOU SHOULD SEE MY PENSION 😈

It's true, although @Harry Bosch says I have to wait until she's 55 to get really good value for murdering her 😥

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, rosa said:

STEALING A TAXPAYER FUNDED WAGE MWAHAHAHAHAHA YOU SHOULD SEE MY PENSION 😈

Sorry, I thought I'd read that last bit as something completely different. 

 

So, you're ripping off your own husband as well! Shame on you.

 

@leeslover, put your foot down with a firm hand. Or summat like that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bristolatic said:

 

@leeslover, put your foot down with a firm hand. Or summat like that.

Slowly, slowly 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bristolatic said:

Sorry, I thought I'd read that last bit as something completely different. 

 

So, you're ripping off your own husband as well! Shame on you.

 

@leeslover, put your foot down with a firm hand. Or summat like that.

 

Or accept that times have changed, and sometimes women and men share the breadwinning and homemaking according to their skills rather than a culturally outdated idea of gender roles....😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, maddog said:

 

Or accept that times have changed, and sometimes women and men share the breadwinning and homemaking according to their skills rather than a culturally outdated idea of gender roles....😊

That is very well put, and I actually agree. But I had to try to wind @rosa up a little bit. She shouted at me, using capitals ffs. That's norty.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

That is very well put, and I actually agree. But I had to try to wind @rosa up a little bit. She shouted at me, using capitals ffs. That's norty.

 

UPBOAT ME THEN, GRANDAD! 😆

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, maddog said:

 

UPBOAT ME THEN, GRANDAD! 😆

:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, maddog said:

 

Or accept that times have changed, and sometimes women and men share the breadwinning and homemaking according to their skills rather than a culturally outdated idea of gender roles....😊

 

Sshh, the men are speaking.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...