Oldham Athletic fans meeting....

Yeah I get that, it's just that what actually can you do.?, I'm al, ears really I am, I just believe that the best form of protest is to stay away,  it really kills me to do so as last season I started taking my 6 year old son and felt really proud and it is how I was introduced to the club 35 years ago.

This guy has an agenda of using the club as a cash cow to move shite players on, nothing else all with ties to himself 

Even under the Moore days of boom and bust, I supported the boys and was proud of the fight they showed, I never slagged anyone off for leaving including dowie.  This is different,  these 2 don't care less for anything and anyone,  will sack people willy nilly without the consequences of employment law

They must be getting a drop somewhere along the line to sign and play people like vera

1 minute ago, Lukers1 said:

We can put this agenda together, all we need is a few of us to go forward.

I would be up for it.

But we must not turn into a moaning ineffectual group. I would start with a protest. . And I am not a 17 year old piss head. I’m a 37 year old father of two. I want to DO something, not talk about it. . I get enough of that on here. 

Living so far away, there's nothing I can physically do, but I'm happy to make suggestions once you're up and running.

I've never felt this low about the club I have loved for so long, so I'm right behind anything and anyone who can do something about getting these charlatans out.

• Like 2

Something really needs to be done, the twat has ripped the heart out of the club and fans like myself are not bothering this season as we dont want to put another penny in his pocket..

He does not give a toss about any of us and will not give a shit if we was to drop out of the league..We were all here before him and we will all be here long after he leaves, the problem is what mess is he going to leave us in before that eventually happens..

33 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Give it a couple of weeks the atmosphere is beginning to turn its going to get ugly and what support the owner has is going to diminish rapidly as results show defeat after defeat.

Their were murmurings of discontent today that discontent is going to grow.

People have been saying this sort of thing for years and nothing ever comes of it.

I mean has there even been a song sung by the fans during a match to demonstrate our dissatisfaction against the current owner?

Edited by JoeP

1 minute ago, Lukers1 said:

It’s an Inital meeting, nothing more than that. I just want us in the same room rather sniping on here.

But we will snipe Lukers. Not at each other. But at the club. I’ll take that at the first meeting, to get it off our chest. But at the end of the meeting, I’d want to know what we are doing. 

Is it time to set up an independent supporters Trust who can basically say and do as they like without worrying about upsetting the powers that be?

This isn’t to undermine TO, btw, which clearly still has a place with its 3% shareholding. I just feel like their hands are tied and it’s impossible for them to keep Abdallah on side whilst simultenously representing the many supporters who feel sheer hatred towards the current ownership. 

• Like 2