Transfer Policy

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Link not working ... 😩

There was never a link in the first place 😏

It was a shared long standing joke between a few of us at a place I once worked, way back in the .com days, when we had a lazy slacker not pulling his weight, on the same money as the rest of us.

There's a fair few wages could have been saved over the last decade at Latics but that's water under the bridge now.

2 hours ago, OLDHAMADE said:

There was never a link in the first place 😏

It was a shared long standing joke between a few of us at a place I once worked, way back in the .com days, when we had a lazy slacker not pulling his weight, on the same money as the rest of us.

There's a fair few wages could have been saved over the last decade at Latics but that's water under the bridge now.

I know. I was taking the piss 

22 hours ago, BP1960 said:

Mentioned an EPL contact, but no progress so far.

Hi BP - when you recommend or highlight players to the club, to whom do you do that please?

Just interested in who gets the information and whether it is ever acted upon i.e. are people prepared to listen to outside advice/recommendations?

If they are, then that is, at least, a positive sign.

40 minutes ago, wiseowl said:

Hi BP - when you recommend or highlight players to the club, to whom do you do that please?

Just interested in who gets the information and whether it is ever acted upon i.e. are people prepared to listen to outside advice/recommendations?

If they are, then that is, at least, a positive sign.

There have been several highly placed sources over the past few seasons.  It works both ways, sometimes they contact me sometimes I contact them. They wish to remain anonymous as you will understand. I was offered a post last year as head of recruitment at another club,  but as I'm well retired now with my wife not in good health it would have been be too much to take on. Alas this leaves me regularly watching the current team and doing little scouting.  There is one EPL iron in the fire, but it concerns youth, so nothing for the first team I'm afraid.

On 8/15/2019 at 10:17 PM, BP1960 said:

There have been several highly placed sources over the past few seasons.  It works both ways, sometimes they contact me sometimes I contact them. They wish to remain anonymous as you will understand. I was offered a post last year as head of recruitment at another club,  but as I'm well retired now with my wife not in good health it would have been be too much to take on. Alas this leaves me regularly watching the current team and doing little scouting.  There is one EPL iron in the fire, but it concerns youth, so nothing for the first team I'm afraid.

How have they not been sacked?

3 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

FWIW I rate Nepo, Desire, Maouche, Sylla, Missile, Woods, Wilson, Fage, Wheater and probs even Branger as a sub.

Sefil can fuck right off tho. 

We would easy be top of league without him.

You've not seen us this season then?

5 minutes ago, Greenfield Latic said:

Maouche and Branger are wank

Maouche clearly isn’t wank. Fair few comments online yesterday from Bradford fans and BBC radio Yorkshire commentary team saying they thought he was a player they miss and wouldn’t mind him signing. He isn’t going to throw himself into tackles track back and win headers if he had that along with his passing ability he wouldn’t be in this league. 

10 minutes ago, adamoafc said:

Maouche clearly isn’t wank. Fair few comments online yesterday from Bradford fans and BBC radio Yorkshire commentary team saying they thought he was a player they miss and wouldn’t mind him signing. He isn’t going to throw himself into tackles track back and win headers if he had that along with his passing ability he wouldn’t be in this league. 

Must of missed them, regardless he's largely been shite this season.

Maouche will hit 3, maybe 4, excellent passes every game. But he'll make a complete balls of the other dozen or so. He's lazy and certainly isn't a leader. I've not seen him geeing anyone up yet.

I'm certain he's only captain because he's one of Marco's boys.

Just now, Bristolatic said:

Maouche will hit 3, maybe 4, excellent passes every game. But he'll make a complete balls of the other dozen or so. He's lazy and certainly isn't a leader. I've not seen him geeing anyone up yet.

I'm certain he's only captain because he's one of Marco's boys.

Multilingual apparently, even though all the instructions are passed on in French from the bench, farcical.

14 hours ago, yarddog73 said:

You've not seen us this season then?

Negative.

l think you will recall in the summer when l predicted decent away followings at FGR, Bburn and Bradford turning toxic by Bradford. Well, l couldn’t be arsed watching it unfold as l predicted.

The Lemmys are absolute knobheads and l couldn’t face seeing the pain on fans faces. I also couldn’t face the burgeoning group of perennially angry fans pretending to be angry that we are shit, when really they fuckin love it.

14 hours ago, adamoafc said:

Why do Bradford fans miss Maouche?

Archived