Bradford (A)

Only listening, but a lot of talk on ifollow of us playing them off the park, being better team etc but I don’t think I’ve heard us create a single chance. With the only bit of excitement a maouche shot from range. 

How long have teams known they can do this to us? Let us piss around with the ball but offering no threat then they grab it back and cut us open. Such a familiar story. 

10 minutes ago, nzlatic said:

Only listening, but a lot of talk on ifollow of us playing them off the park, being better team etc but I don’t think I’ve heard us create a single chance. With the only bit of excitement a maouche shot from range. 

How long have teams known they can do this to us? Let us piss around with the ball but offering no threat then they grab it back and cut us open. Such a familiar story. 

according to aunty beebs match stats we have  had  4 shots to there 4 ,7 corners to there none, even on fouls and 57% of possession ? make of that what you will 

1 minute ago, peanuts said:

according to aunty beebs match stats we have  had  4 shots to there 4 ,7 corners to there none, even on fouls and 57% of possession ? make of that what you will 

Like I say, I’m only listening so may be wrong. But they aren’t describing any chances of note. 

8 minutes ago, nzlatic said:

Since 1994..

Edited by JoeP

3 minutes ago, peanuts said:

The opposition know we're going to do nothing with the possession.  Game management by the opposition..

• Like 1

Just now, True Tic said:

The squad as it stands is not good enough, painfully apparent already. I have faith in about four players. The rest are sub standard and will take us down. Change is needed and quick. 

I think plenty have been saying this for weeks, no doubt some will try and make out the positives but frankly there are none.

Just now, BP1960 said:

Its like having 9 points deducted at the start if the season and could be more next week.

Heard Bradford commentator say Banide sat stoned faced.

Doesn't mean anything!! And if anyone suggests it does, they're an idiot!!!!!!!!!!