Which team?

if you have to pick a side  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Which is it?

6 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Is it possible to add a neither option or no? 

I'm not going to.

He's been here 2 years, so people have had plenty of time to form a judgement and it only need be 50.1/49.9 one way or the other. 

You can change your mind too, if you want to, as more facts emerge in the next poll. 

1 hour ago, singe said:

Who is winning the battle of PR & letters.

I picked Team Lemsagam in response to the original question. Which doesn't mean that I actually believe one side or t'other; just which side I believe is winning the battle of PR and letters. The FLG has a golden opportunity here but I don't think that it is taking it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, singe said:

I'm not going to.

He's been here 2 years, so people have had plenty of time to form a judgement and it only need be 50.1/49.9 one way or the other. 

You can change your mind too, if you want to, as more facts emerge in the next poll. 

Thanks. I’ll do that, but I think it will likely remain neither. 👍

4 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

I picked Team Lemsagam in response to the original question. Which doesn't mean that I actually believe one side or t'other; just which side I believe is winning the battle of PR and letters. The FLG has a golden opportunity here but I don't think that it is taking it.

So kind of a vote for who is the least shit at PR then?  I can understand that. 

2 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

So kind of a vote for who is the least shit at PR then?  I can understand that. 

That's how I read the question. I believed (rightly or wrongly) that the question was asking which of the two parties was running the better campaign.*

(*) in a similar way to which group ran the better Brexit campaign (Remain or Leave) - in my opinion the' Leave' campaign was far superior to the 'Remain' campaign. But it doesn't mean that I voted 'Leave' 🙄

• Like 1

Neither. There are no winners currently. If the question was about who I'd want to run the football club I'm still in the neither camp. I will be until the anonymous financial benefactors of the FLG come forward. The conspiracy theorist in me thinks that at least one of the anonymous benefactors wouldn't currently pass the 'Fit and Proper' person test to run Oldham Athletic. 

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, rudemedic said:

Neither. There are no winners currently. If the question was about who I'd want to run the football club I'm still in the neither camp. I will be until the anonymous financial benefactors of the FLG come forward. The conspiracy theorist in me thinks that at least one of the anonymous benefactors wouldn't currently pass the 'Fit and Proper' person test to run Oldham Athletic. 

I’m with you on this.

I could never vote for the Clown Led Group.

I want the FLG to be the answer but for now, I don’t know enough about them to give them my vote.  As I’ve said before, I believe that they are an interim party, someone there in case it all goes tits up with the CLG, holding things together until a new buyer can be found.

Got a lot of time for Paul Whitehead.  Wood and Brooke are longtime Latics fans too and I am certain all three have the right intentions.  Those behind them are question marks though and we have waded through enough shit as fans for the last couple of generations that in my opinion, nobody can tell me that blindly backing the FLG is warranted at the moment.

• Like 1

So it seems that a lot of people are going for the FLG and their still anonymous backers. Glad they are not needed to get our team on the pitch to fulfil our fixtures....even Bury and Bolton know who wants to buy them but for FLG it has to be a mystery...not sure why if they are bona-fide?

I'll stick with the devils I know until the lone ranger and tonto take their masks off!

7 minutes ago, Chaddy14 said:

So it seems that a lot of people are going for the FLG and their still anonymous backers. Glad they are not needed to get our team on the pitch to fulfil our fixtures....even Bury and Bolton know who wants to buy them but for FLG it has to be a mystery...not sure why if they are bona-fide?

I'll stick with the devils I know until the lone ranger and tonto take their masks off!

Not trying to buy the club bruv.

4 minutes ago, ShakerT said:

FLG and Lemsagam want their heads knocking together, both of them doing their bit to divide the fans and ruin the club. 

Only one team with that aim. Witness anonymous twitter accounts, anonymous OWTB accounts, vague questioning techniques, select invitation only meetings and leaking letters. 

FLG are miles more transparent, but yes backers revealed needed.

50 minutes ago, Inspiral_Carpet said:

I’m with you on this.

I could never vote for the Clown Led Group.

I want the FLG to be the answer but for now, I don’t know enough about them to give them my vote.  As I’ve said before, I believe that they are an interim party, someone there in case it all goes tits up with the CLG, holding things together until a new buyer can be found.

Got a lot of time for Paul Whitehead.  Wood and Brooke are longtime Latics fans too and I am certain all three have the right intentions.  Those behind them are question marks though and we have waded through enough shit as fans for the last couple of generations that in my opinion, nobody can tell me that blindly backing the FLG is warranted at the moment.

Absolute fair, reasoned and considered post IMHO.