Sack your brother AL

1 hour ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Half don't look good enough half look decent. Same as last 20 years

I'm still waiting for BP's updated views on Woods who he said was shite because someone told him

Who are the half decent lads?

Just now, OAFC1984 said:

Getting shot in the head is better than being burned alive but I still wouldn’t want it

Spin it which way you want Id trust BP1960s judgement on players above the Lemsagams, and Ive had plenty of tussels with him on here down the years thinking hes a dinosaur.

• Like 1

When I read this thread I realise how much of a knob I am for allowing myself to get sucked in to justifying what I post. 

The current squad is not anywhere near good enough. I am still holding out hope 2 squads will prove to be worse. 

4 possibly 5 players are good enough for league 2. The rest no. 

7 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Who is better than Sefil and Iavocotti (Both Lemsagam signings) by a country mile.

Let's not rewrite history. All three are among the worst players to wear the shirt.

Burgess seemed to cost us points in almost every match he played.  Sefil will likely do the same.  

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Ryan said:

All the sniping at BP1960 is embarrassing btw.

Recommended us Surridge who is miles better than any of Lemmy’s boys.

Recommended a big young centre forward last season before he scored 21 goals in non league.

Recommeded him again this season, scored for his Division 2 club today.

9 minutes ago, SweeperKeeper said:

Let's not rewrite history. All three are among the worst players to wear the shirt.

Burgess seemed to cost us points in almost every match he played.  Sefil will likely do the same.  

No lets have it right we kept multiple clean sheets with Burgess in the team in league 1. We were just awful uptop which is why we sacked Steve Robinson.

38 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Occasionally BP1960 comes across across as a dinosaur on other occasions hes a wise old sage.

Id certainly trust his opinion over most certainly over Kowenicki and Mcfluff who will both argue black is white even when they are both clearly wrong. On this occasion BP1960 is right.

Of course he is, Kowenicki and Mcfluff cant wait till we get a win or for Ma-douche to have a decent half hour but it's unlikely to happen any time soon, problem is just like them AL and ML just wont admit when they are wrong and they will defend AL/ML persevering with the shit show which could ultimately take us down, even then they will still blame someone else, apologists who just go against the grain, sniping at respected posters who can see things for what they are.

• Like 7