Sack your brother AL

1 hour ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Come on @BP1960 your opinion on Woods?

1 hour ago, OAFC1984 said:

He’s looking up what Cloughie would have said 

And your own opinion on Woods? Still waiting...

Coming from someone who can't read...

Knock it off, FFS. 

• Like 15

4 hours ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Someone like you?

4 hours ago, League one forever said:

Instead of sniping...

Yeah, it's doing my head in to be honest. We've had more user reports this last couple of weeks than we usually have in 12 months.

This goes for everyone, if you can't articulate or present yourself without snark - you need to be away from the internet. It's not healthy, normal, behaviour.

Keep the debate pointed at Latics, if your disagree with an issue or comment someone has made, remember it is the comment that you have issue with - not the person who commented.

It's fucking dead easy.

• Like 18

5 hours ago, Matt said:

Yeah, it's doing my head in to be honest. We've had more user reports this last couple of weeks than we usually have in 12 months.

This goes for everyone, if you can't articulate or present yourself without snark - you need to be away from the internet. It's not healthy, normal, behaviour.

Keep the debate pointed at Latics, if your disagree with an issue or comment someone has made, remember it is the comment that you have issue with - not the person who commented.

It's fucking dead easy.

If only.  I'll give you that was worded well. Now practice what you preach

5 hours ago, Lags said:

If only.  I'll give you that was worded well. Now practice what you preach

I realised I was a prick on here ages ago, so I backed off and removed myself from the internet (almost completely). I had to because I was mentally unwell, and the internet wasn't helping at all. I'm not better by a long way, but at the very least I've emerged from the other side understanding myself a little better, and realising what I have to do.

I'm 48 now, and life it too short to be a cunt for the rest of it.

• Like 12

33 minutes ago, Matt said:

I realised I was a prick on here ages ago, so I backed off and removed myself from the internet (almost completely). I had to because I was mentally unwell, and the internet wasn't helping at all. I'm not better by a long way, but at the very least I've emerged from the other side understanding myself a little better, and realising what I have to do.

Glad to hear that Matt.

I did something very similar myself particularly by disappearing from OWTB for about 6 or 7 years from 2009.  I was doing and saying a number of things that I wasn’t proud of and it was masking some very real personal issues from which I’m now fully recovered.

Living virtually permanently in an online world whether that is on here or elsewhere can be a dangerous existence to one”s emotional wellbeing.

• Like 4

53 minutes ago, Matt said:

I can identify with that 100.%.  Glad to hear things are looking up

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1