• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, SweeperKeeper said:

Beaten Macclesfield and Stevenage, drawn with Swindon so far. 

Seen the Macc and Swindon games.  They were poor and very lucky to beat Macc, Stevenage was apparently fairly even aside from moment of brilliance from Nicky Law, and played well today, the draw was probably the fair result.  They've started with a 4-4-2 but played better when Ajose goes off, Lee Martin comes on and they go 4-2-3-1.  Of course that tactical info probably won't make a difference against our shambles.

On another note, Wellens has built a really good team at Swindon.  Hunt, Lyden and Doyle all played today and looked decent.  Their front 6 will tear some teams apart this season.

1 minute ago, disjointed said:

Bradford at 4/5 was too good to turn down today. 

I stuck a 20 on at that price. Im seeing how far this is going to take me. Who knows Im looking to get a new kitchen next summer Latics could effectively pay for it :lol:

Exeter are 2nd in the league so looking on the pitch and 100% fan owned so stable of it too.

Well the team didn't want to win away at Exeter last time when I thought we were evenly matched and ended up giving up and losing.

Unfortunately they have probably signed some decent players whereas we have signed a disjointed bunch under a static underwhelming head coach.

However we are better mid week so it might just be our first points of the season if he makes (if allowed) some changes.

Lets be positive as we might get a pint of donkeystone. 

donkey.jpg

10 minutes ago, Hands on said:

Well the team didn't want to win away at Exeter last time when I thought we were evenly matched and ended up giving up and losing.

Unfortunately they have probably signed some decent players whereas we have signed a disjointed bunch under a static underwhelming head coach.

However we are better mid week so it might just be our first points of the season if he makes (if allowed) some changes.

donkey.jpg

#Donkeysleadbylambs

1 hour ago, Hands on said:

donkey.jpg

You do know we're at home

9 minutes ago, Dick_Valentine said:

Anyone doing that in the day from Oldham is on crack, about a 580 mile round trip for what I’m sure will be an absolute towelling. 

train from Bristol....#gluttonforpunishment

I'd planned on going, but right now I don't think I can be arsed. From my very first game in 1950, I've never felt this low about the club I've loved for so long.

I think I'll just listen to Dom's and Roy's dulcet tones and save a miserable drive home.

Archived