1 minute ago, Bristolatic said:

I'd planned on going, but right now I don't think I can be arsed. From my very first game in 1950, I've never felt this low about the club I've loved for so long.

I think I'll just listen to Dom's and Roy's dulcet tones and save a miserable drive home.

Even when we have been shit, I've always wanted to go knowing we were capable of winning a game. We were shit but not poles aparts, I genuinely think we will get comfortably beat every game. Therefore cant justify the time or money.

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, the_mighty_bosh said:

Seen the Macc and Swindon games.  They were poor and very lucky to beat Macc, Stevenage was apparently fairly even aside from moment of brilliance from Nicky Law, and played well today, the draw was probably the fair result.  They've started with a 4-4-2 but played better when Ajose goes off, Lee Martin comes on and they go 4-2-3-1.  Of course that tactical info probably won't make a difference against our shambles.

An ability to win when not playing well or dominating - what would we give for that?

Surprised they looked better without Ajose, but Law could be enough to win the game for them. 

Head Coach Laurent Banide has now unleashed the decisive strategy, well not at Bradford but he was just practising there, in that he has learnt to stand in the technical area.  No doubt previously he thought only Mo could stand in such an importantly sounding space but he was wrong.  We could beat Exeter with exciting developments like this.  Will his arms be folded?  Will he scratch his chin?  Or will he do both?  The options are endless!

3 hours ago, Hands on said:

Head Coach Laurent Banide has now unleashed the decisive strategy, well not at Bradford but he was just practising there, in that he has learnt to stand in the technical area.  No doubt previously he thought only Mo could stand in such an importantly sounding space but he was wrong.  We could beat Exeter with exciting developments like this.  Will his arms be folded?  Will he scratch his chin?  Or will he do both?  The options are endless!

When do you think he will be ready to berate the fourth official? Could be a season defining moment. 

Laurent Banide: "We must try to push the team and change some players to give another spirit and try."

The team that started the last two games was

Woods, Mills, Sefil, Iacovitti, Smith-Brown, Fage, Maouche, Missilou, Sylla, Nepomuceno, Azankpo

I wonder how many of the eleven above will Banide change tomorrow?

Maybe Wheater, Hamer, Stott and potentially Eagles to start? That would mean at least four of the starters at Bradford being ‘changed’. Sefil, Iacovitti and Smith-Brown along with Missilou perhaps?

Will that give ‘another spirit’ or did the behaviour of the ‘fans’ at the final whistle badly affect the confidence of Stott and Azankpo meaning Iacovitti gets a reprieve and Wilson comes in?

Either way, these are the players who need to step up tomorrow. Maybe too many are simply not good enough even by League 2 standards. Maybe Banide simply cannot get the team to improve.

One thing I am certain of is that if we lose to Exeter then Banide will be living on borrowed time.

3 hours ago, TheBigDog said:

Laurent Banide: "We must try to push the team and change some players to give another spirit and try."

The team that started the last two games was

Woods, Mills, Sefil, Iacovitti, Smith-Brown, Fage, Maouche, Missilou, Sylla, Nepomuceno, Azankpo

I wonder how many of the eleven above will Mo change tomorrow?

Maybe Wheater, Hamer, Stott and potentially Eagles to start? That would mean at least four of the starters at Bradford being ‘changed’. Sefil, Iacovitti and Smith-Brown along with Missilou perhaps?

Will that give ‘another spirit’ or did the behaviour of the ‘fans’ at the final whistle badly affect the confidence of Stott and Azankpo meaning Iacovitti gets a reprieve and Wilson comes in?

Either way, these are the players who need to step up tomorrow. Maybe too many are simply not good enough even by League 2 standards. Maybe Mo simply cannot get the team to improve.

One thing I am certain of is that if we lose to Exeter then Banide will be living with the same irrelevant status that he has had since the day he joined us and until the day he leaves.

FTFY

21 hours ago, Bristolatic said:

I'd planned on going, but right now I don't think I can be arsed. From my very first game in 1950, I've never felt this low about the club I've loved for so long.

I think I'll just listen to Dom's and Roy's dulcet tones and save a miserable drive home.

If I remember correctly, because it's a Tuesday night game, I believe it can be streamed on iPlayer for a tenner, a fiver if you have a VPN and set your location to Canada

4 minutes ago, JTM said:

If I remember correctly, because it's a Tuesday night game, I believe it can be streamed on iPlayer for a tenner, a fiver if you have a VPN and set your location to Canada

Is there a way of paying for it through the Exeter ifollow? So that the Lemmys don’t get any cash. 

Archived