Protests

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, josh_latics said:

Deyres is right. Mansfield on TV was the opportunity. Now it just lools like we've lost a few games and are unhappy at that. 

Fairly certain AL has thick enough skin to get through a few hashtags and banners.

Whate your view? Happy to lay back and watch the club die? 

4 minutes ago, Gary_P said:

Whate your view? Happy to lay back and watch the club die? 

Protesting cos you are a bit shit just makes you look entitled as a fanbase.

The time to go was the Mansfield game and with season ticket renewals, 2000 were obviously happy enough then.

Just now, mcfluff1985 said:

What's your plan for a protest? If it works, who takes over and funds the club?

Genuinely interested in your plan

Apologist is back, so we should just die then and allow cretins to kill the club by ripping its soul out, ffs bet you clapped them off yesterday.

1 minute ago, mcfluff1985 said:

What's your plan for a protest? If it works, who takes over and funds the club?

Genuinely interested in your plan

I can see sarcasm there treacle! 

We obviously dont know yet but is what we have now ever. Ever. Ever gonna work out for us? 

Just now, deyres42 said:

The time to go was the Mansfield game and with season ticket renewals, 2000 were obviously happy enough then.

2000? Its pretty horrific isnt it! At what level does it show the fans arent happy? 1800? 1400?

Some people will always go and i have no issues with people who do

1 minute ago, deyres42 said:

We are not abit shit we are alot shit.

1 minute ago, Gary_P said:

Oh. And protesting cos we are a bit shit?! Ever seen anyone protest when something is perfect? Hows those glasses?

We are not a Blackpool or a Coventry though where there was a clear and obvious cause for discontent.

I was all ready for the Trust endorsed protest last season - and then it just evaporated and it wasn't endorsed any more!

There was momentum - since then it's gone and seems to be being replaced with anger - which I don't think is actually healthy.

Personally, having not bought a season ticket for first time in years - and having paid to watch us in friendlies and the first 3 games of the season, I am now boycotting all games (home and away). We don't have a rich owner so, hitting him in the pocket will work if enough do it.

I`ll also keep an eye out for any fans' meeting or Trust/FLG action - and back anything to the hilt that enables us to get our club back - in whatever form that may be.

I`m not a daft fella and have seen (and heard) ample evidence of where the problem lies. Unfortunately, we have a distinct % of ostriches who watch us - I`ll never criticise people for watching but their denial is now farcical.

1 minute ago, deyres42 said:

But we all know that if they put 3-4 wins together its all forgotten about again.

This team is going to put 3 or 4 wins together is it?

We don't need a plan of any type we just need to make the message loud and clear to get out of the football club.

30 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

About 3-4 months too late lads.

Wanted something then... Not enough fans behind it. That doesn't mean we shouldn't do it... 

Im happy for him to stay (for now) if he accepts the mistakes and drops his interference in team selections and gets some English football league knowledge around him. A change in transfer policy on top of that would give him some leeway....the problem is he's too stubborn to do this and this is ultimately what will kill us. 

4 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

We are not a Blackpool or a Coventry though where there was a clear and obvious cause for discontent.

Did you actually type that? No obvious cause? Doctors open at 9 or A&E services are availabel 24/7

Those with a brain have been protesting aka not funding the two twats for months. Stop going, stop endorsing and stop funding the whole shit show. No excuses, stop fucking going. I know people who are 40/50 years in who won't go while these two are running things. Time to hit them where it hurts. I vowed not to give him a penny once Scholes walked.

Fuck the lemmys, fuck Barry and until they grow some fuck Barry jnr & his trust lemmings.

Archived